Re:Reviews for Legends of Atlantis: Exodus

[Post New]by lindagarrette on May 13, 12 1:21 PM
This is one of the worst games on the network. I can't believe I bought it. Nothing is predictable. The "spin the wheel" is useless. There is no comparison with Roads of Rome or other similars.

[Post New]by yorkieartist on May 25, 12 3:12 PM
I like it. I find it challenging, interesting, and obsessive to get expert mode even if you redid the level over and over. (and over more). No walkthroughs on the net yet, so I kept at it.

Achievements were not my concern and I discovered I got them all but the one for completing a hidden object level in under 45 seconds. So, i went back and did it in 31 seconds and received the achievement for that. I liked that you could go back and redo any level you just could not wrap your brain around getting done and work on it later.

I found the graphics very nice, better than (did not play roads of rome), but time builders, my kingdom for the princess 2 and 3, and royal envoy and royal envoy 2 which I loved but the graphics is dorky. I found the graphics here, much more refreshing and beautiful. Kind of brought into the 21st Century.

Music I turn off, so cannot speak there. I always listen to tv, or whatever, while I play ...I leave the sound half way, but I don't care about music. I am also not interested in the story. I just like the gameplay.

Bugs: I found that the workers on some of the later levels would get stuck in their "wave" motion and left all the work to another worker. It was Random and sometimes I had to restart the level to get expert because of it.

My only other issue (I have Windows 7), was when I changed from FullScreen to not full screen, I would get an error message and it would have to be restarted. No biggie, but I like to check mail or something and you cannot do it with FullScreen. So I would play periodically in a windowed screen. It is not a biggie.

I really enjoyed the game. I am not a young person like you all. I am 69 and find these games great for the mind. I really am looking forward to the relaxed mode as most people seem to enjoy once I master these durn Bonus Levels and I will! It may take a few times, but I will get them in the expert mode. After all these levels it will not beat me.

Some things are not clear and there is no place to find the answer in the game itself such as say the storeroom. It tells you up front it adds more resources, but then I had forgotten and needed to discover it again. No place to go for that info. But it is kind of like the warehouse in other games.

I like it... Glad I bought it. Will play it more than once for sure.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Jun 19, 12 8:16 PM
This is a really fun Time management game. I'm thankful that it can be played untimed because I am slow at getting things done. I like that this game, although similar to other builder games is different enough to make this a buy for me. The minigames are a good way to break up the building part of the game. So far I have only played a Match 3 game that is different from any I've ever played. Dropping colored pearls into a bowl of colored pearls is different. It's more like a shooter game where you have to make three or more matches. I usually don't like that type of games but this one is fun. The English is not perfect but it is good enough to get the games point across.

I rate this game out of 5. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes to play games like Island Tribe.

Edited on 06/19/2012 at 10:08:49 PM PST

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jun 22, 12 6:00 AM
I also enjoyed this game and thought that it was similar to roads of rome and my kingdom for the princess. I was really happy with the length of the game as well since it took a while to finish

mom68
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by mom68 on Jul 16, 12 12:03 PM
I demo'd this game and really liked it...but kept thinking, should I wait for something else I like better? I was really on the fence about buying it. Thanks to BFG, I soon had my answer. I wound up not buying this game, as other TM games debuted that I liked better. Keep the TM games coming, BFG!

Overall, not a buy for me, although I liked the story-line, the graphics were average, and the building/road clearing aspect of the game appealed to the TM/Builder in me.

Thanks to BFG for debuting more TM games lately!

Happy Gaming, Fishes!

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on May 15, 13 8:43 PM
Another 5 Builder game. Always fun to play. This game allows you a relaxed or timed mode which is perfect for me since I don't like playing against a clock. Always fun working with the little guys and this was even more interesting as you got to work around some interesting weather conditions. Truly enjoyed it and had a really rough time breaking away to do something productive....many levels to keep you busy and occupied and I always enjoy the little guys waving and jumping for me .

Go to: