ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Post any Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice technical issues here only

[Post New]by ChocCherry on May 10, 12 8:54 AM
Sorry, this looks like a good game but it won't play on my computer. It keeps flickering on and off and I'm not going to redo my computer to accomodate it. Maybe if they fix it.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 10, 12 4:33 PM
Hi ChocCherry,

I'm sorry this game was giving you trouble with flickering on and off. If you purchased the game you can certianly get in contact with our Customer Support and one of our reps will be able to help you out with this (and in addition to that it can help us better track any issues).

Getting in contact with Customer Support

bfgCimarron

kimcol
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kimcol on May 11, 12 6:26 PM
Lindzee2000 wrote:
kimcol wrote:When I click to play, my monitor starts flashing like a strobe light, hurting my eyes; it never loads and I have to end the process through the task manager. Is anyone else experiencing this? I will try to reinstall and see if that helps.

I am having the same problem! Did a reinstall help? I was really looking forward to this game also.

Lindzee-Sorry I didn't see your question until now. I did try to reinstall, but that didn't solve the problem. I submitted a Dr. Felix report to technical support, but never got a response. I really wanted to try this game; hoping a fix will be made available.

[Post New]by stagelizard on May 12, 12 8:26 PM
I am almost through the game and am working on the blue and white puzzle on the front of the shed when the screen popped to the interior of the workshop and when I cam back outside my puzzle pieces are missing. they are not in the original places and they are not in the inventory at the bottom of the screen. Is there a way to fix this or do I need to start over again. I also exited the game and came back after checking to ensure this was not a part of gameplay. Thanks, Liz

sandell14
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by sandell14 on May 13, 12 12:47 PM
kimcol wrote:When I click to play, my monitor starts flashing like a strobe light, hurting my eyes; it never loads and I have to end the process through the task manager. Is anyone else experiencing this? I will try to reinstall and see if that helps.

This happens to me too. It also happened with Campgrounds and Malice, yet I have not found a solution on any of the boards. I have updated all drivers and tried the BF solution for Games Crashing. Any ideas yet anyone?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 16, 12 2:44 PM
stagelizard, I would recommend trying to uninstall and reinstall the game before starting over. I've put a link to our help article below that covers how to do that:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

sandell14, if the recommendations in our help article weren't working, please contact our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to look into that issue further for you.

I hope that helps, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

nannybrite
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by nannybrite on May 19, 12 10:06 AM
Right now I can't get ANY of my games to start. Very frustrating.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 19, 12 11:39 AM
Hi nannybrite,

I'm sorry to hear that. If you've tried the the troubleshooting steps on our help article covering game crashes and display errors, I would recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to help. If you'd like to take a look at our help article covering those troubleshooting recommendations, I've put a link to that below here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I definitely want to see your games working, so I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by wenelope on May 20, 12 9:26 AM
I have found all the valves for the morgue refrigerator but the puzzle will not react when I place the valves on there. I have tried at least 15 times.

[Post New]by proptart on Jun 11, 12 11:19 PM
wenelope wrote:I have found all the valves for the morgue refrigerator but the puzzle will not react when I place the valves on there. I have tried at least 15 times.

I'm having the same problem. I have all of the valves but the puzzle does not trigger when I select the freezer. Also, all the text on the top is black and very hard to read. Any suggestions for the valve puzzle? Thanks!

[Post New]by jackieb7205 on Jun 17, 12 5:36 PM
every time i click to start the game it quits on me i tried reinstalling it and still it doesn't work.

CRydz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by CRydz on Jun 22, 12 11:53 PM
This game won't run on my Mac. I've tried re-installing it several times and it is still not running.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 26, 12 10:32 AM
Hi Fishies,

For those of you having some trouble with the valve puzzle, I found some advice in the thread here.

If you're having trouble with the game crashing or not even launching for you, check out the troubleshooting suggestions in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

But if those ideas don't get things working correctly for you, please get in touch with our Tech Support team. they'll be able to take a look at the specific issue you're having and see how best to get it resolved for you.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

kathiebee
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kathiebee on Jul 4, 12 4:58 PM
None of the other problems mentioned here. My game runs beautifully, except for one thing - the volume control. I put it on low, then all of a sudden it blares up to top volume. I go into the options menu , and it is still on low. my only present option is to have no sound at all, but I hate that. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by sarastar43 on Aug 8, 12 7:29 AM
I'm having a similar problem to the valve puzzle issue, but with the crank and rope for the well as well as with the death symbols. In both cases I have all the objects, but when I try to put them in the correct place it just says 'hmm not quite' or something along those lines. Nothing I do with repositioning the mouse as suggested in the valve thread seems to help.

ionadryer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ionadryer on Jul 25, 13 7:41 AM
IPad game is completely useless! Freezes after one minute, and opening video won't play. So disappointed

Go to: