TGT: Tibet Quest

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:TGT: Tibet Quest

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Mar 23, 09 9:50 AM
Hey all,

Looks like this thread got missed during a Chit Chat tidy-up. Since this game has its own forum now, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread there.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by peglee2 on Mar 4, 10 3:10 PM
Even with discovering 3 cheats...F1=next level (during game progress), F2=extra hammer, F3=extra lightening, I still can't get past level 7. You can go to the creators site for the info. gamexzone. I have emailed them asking for a version of the game without the timer. Yeah I know...I'm addicted! Ha!

Edited on 03/04/2010 at 3:13:27 PM PST

[Post New]by maryge1941 on Feb 22, 14 1:31 PM
peglee2 wrote:Even with discovering 3 cheats...F1=next level (during game progress), F2=extra hammer, F3=extra lightening, I still can't get past level 7. You can go to the creators site for the info. gamexzone. I have emailed them asking for a version of the game without the timer. Yeah I know...I'm addicted! Ha!

any cheats for I pad Tibet quest. I am on level 7

VJean23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by VJean23 on Oct 17, 14 9:37 AM
Does anybody else have a problem with the power ups. When I want to use the hammer unless I bring it around the edge of the game without touching any other tiles it fires on a tile I wasn't going for. Same with the fire power up it seems to fire when it touches any tile and I can't always get it to the spot that I need to clear. I have the same game on my ipad and it doesn't do it there.

Go to: