Re:Post any Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by KarenfromWI on Jun 19, 12 7:07 PM
There is a separate thread about that missing HOS in Chapter 5. There is a way to get around it.

fremaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Post any Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by fremaw on Jun 20, 12 5:14 AM
KarenfromWI...I have been waiting for quite awhile to hear something about the issue you are talking about. Can you explain how to do this?

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Aug 20, 12 11:24 PM
birdcatfish wrote:The HOS scene in the bonus chapter under the 'ancient god', the room where the knight is, is missing/non-existent and I cannot obtain the 'golden key' to continue the game. There's obviously an error in the programing here and it should be fixed.

Same problem here.

Is there a fix for this yet?

I noticed an update for the MAC version. Is there one for the PC version as well?

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on May 23, 13 10:22 PM
Just once I would like to play a Blue Tea game without having problems. The third puzzle with the horse - the game did not work properly. The horse slid over one of the pieces it was supposed to pick up. Then the screen froze. I lost my cursor, ctrl/alt/del had no effect, neither did clicking on esc. I had to manually shut my computer down and when I got it back up I still had no cursor.

I manually shut it down again and managed to get it to start Windows normally. I got my cursor this time and tried the game again. The horse picked up the piece it would not pick up before.

The screen freezing is the main problem I run into with most Blue Tea Games. They are my favorite games, I always purchase the CE and I end up with frozen screens. It's not my computer as it is brand new and is a gaming computer.

This is an issue with Blue Tea. I don't understand why they go to so much trouble to produce such beautiful games that have glitches. I can't play another one of their games past the first few minutes.

pamsy10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by pamsy10 on Jun 18, 13 5:04 PM
I am in the Double Cross chapter. I have played to the part where I have the diamond lock and the gold lock. The strategy guide says to go back 3x and click on the chest for an HOS, only the chest does not have one. I cannot go on in this game that I paid for and am frustrated please help.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Sep 13, 13 4:49 PM
sparkers2005 wrote:i can't get past the 1st hos. matches will not light the cigar. matches keep going back to where i found them.

I bought the SE & had the same problem

I bought this game for PC & had same problems

& I'd LOVE to play this game

A friend of mine says the wrench won't work on a gold bolt in a HOS- but I never got anywhere near that far- so have no idea what point she is at

Maddening- I had to uninstall

I tried to light that cigar hundreds of times

The game seems to have glitches for some-

But I find it very odd that it happened on both PC & MAC

CookyFish

[Post New]by Siggiep230 on Mar 13, 14 8:53 AM
When I use the raven whistle at the lake the raven doesn't drop a chest.
Thanks

Go to: