mapste
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks and other game help from the Developer

[Post New]by mapste on Dec 29, 14 9:18 PM
Hi Joe,

I have no idea if you're still checking this forum, but I'll give it a try.

I started with Clutter 3 and liked it so much I went back and bought 1 and 2.

1st question:

I finished all levels of the game and don't see anywhere that my final score is stored. I really like to try and beat myself at games. Are they somewhere? If I "Begin Decluttering" with the same player name, it just starts me out at level 1-1.

2nd question:
I like the minigame with the flashlight -- searching in the dark, but if I click on the flashlight, I just get a regular Clutter screen that says Style 1, Difficulty 1 at the top, with the option to go to 5-5.

Thanks for these great games!

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Jan 5, 15 4:13 AM
Hi Mapste:

As you can see, I'm slower, but I still check.

Sorry it doesn't save your high score. I put a lot of energy into new minigames and Clutter variations, and keeping a quest High Score just has never made the cut of priorities. (Maybe (no promises), that will make the cut in Clutter V.)

The Flashlight let's you replay half the puzzles from the quest.

In Clutter IV, there's a whole flashlight section.

It's so tough to please everyone and include every level in a replayable way (without having a confusing main menu interface)...but I try.

Glad You're still enjoying the games, let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Joe

[Post New]by romanceauthor on Jan 17, 15 8:51 PM
Hi Joe.

First let me say I love all three clutter games. Can't wait for Clutter 4.
Having said that...I feel really silly for asking this, but I don't understand the Star Power part. When I click on it and try to click on another object, nothing happens. What is the spinning star for and how do you use it?

Thank you.

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Jan 19, 15 7:15 AM
Hi Romance Author:

The stars allow you to drag another object.
So Click, the star spins....click on another object...and drag it somewhere and let go and it stays there.

Glad you're enjoying the games.

Joe

[Post New]by romanceauthor on Jan 19, 15 11:36 AM
Boy do I feel silly now. Thank you so much. Can't wait for number 5. You are doing Clutter 5, right? I love these games. So relaxing, and I love matching games. Thank you for doing such a fabulous job on them, and thank you for answering me. Oh, and the butterflies were awesome. Have any hummingbirds/bird ones? *smiling*

Go to: