Re:Post any Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix technical issues here only

[Post New]by unicorn9921 on Jul 9, 12 12:25 PM
Never mind - found the key.

Pop-up Menu occurs when scrolling down to inventory.....

[Post New]by GrammyWinner on Aug 22, 12 6:54 AM
I most likely have posted in the wrong place......again, but I need help with Song of the Phoenix game. When I scroll cross the plane to access my inventory, a pop-up menu occurs giving several options. I cannot get past it. I reported the problem and submitted a Dr. Felix report. Apparently, there are technical/compatibility issues that need to be resolved. I was told to check here for updates and/or resolution to this problem. Has anyone else had this issue? Can anyone give me an update on resolution of the pop-up menu interfering with playing the game? Greatly appreciated!

[Post New]by hmbburton on Aug 23, 12 5:03 PM
i order this game about a month n a half ago n now it wont let me past a point were in on the bridge looking at the prisoner and i tryed uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it wtill wont let me past this point i have gone over the game 20 times theres nothing can do ... i want this problem fixed or i want my money back or a new game at no charge

[Post New]by opal_mae12 on Sep 8, 12 10:26 AM
I am stuck on chapter 9 The Garden. I have completed all of the tasks exceot painting the rays io
the sun. I can pick up the paint brush and move it over to the sun.But when I click to have it paint it just falls back down to the ground. I cannot go further it seems without this step. What can I do?

Pop-up Menu occurs when scrolling down to inventory.....

[Post New]by April_Fresh on Sep 25, 12 12:06 AM
Same thing happens to me. The options menu keeps popping up. Really annoying.
I'll hit continue a few times and then I can keep playing until I need to get at the inventory again.

GrammyWinner wrote:I most likely have posted in the wrong place......again, but I need help with Song of the Phoenix game. When I scroll cross the plane to access my inventory, a pop-up menu occurs giving several options. I cannot get past it. I reported the problem and submitted a Dr. Felix report. Apparently, there are technical/compatibility issues that need to be resolved. I was told to check here for updates and/or resolution to this problem. Has anyone else had this issue? Can anyone give me an update on resolution of the pop-up menu interfering with playing the game? Greatly appreciated!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 26, 12 12:17 PM
Hi April_Fresh,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem with options menu coming up too!

Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can work with you on getting this issue resolved. They'll be able to take a look at what's going on with the game and can work with you directly on troubleshooting from there.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Setraseer on Oct 3, 12 4:38 PM
HELP!

I've gotten pretty far in the game and just freed the character Zakh from the snakes. I exited the game before taking the scroll (Which was on the screen) and now when it reloads I am stuck with the scroll on the screen! There is no grab action from the cursor, I can't access any inventory items and there is no backward arrow to exit the scene. It's STUCK! Please don't tell me I have to start all over again.

-Jim

[Post New]by ash_is_me on Dec 3, 12 7:13 PM
Hope this is the right place for my question. I've gotten to the locked book in the tree house, but I can't pick up the tiles/jewels to move them around. I've clicked the tiles, the jewels in between them, and the globes, all to no avail. When I click on the hint button, it just tells me to press the jewel.

What do I do now?

[Post New]by Arcagenesis on Dec 30, 12 10:27 PM
Hi, I just bought this game but I'm no getting the widescreen resolution, I'm getting 4:3 with black labels at each side, I have tried every setting but it doesn't let me to change it, please can someone help me how to make it widescreen, I have a 1366x768 resolution.

I have bought 5 other games from Big Fish and none of them seem to have this problem, only on this game.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Mar 30, 13 12:46 PM
I tried the CE a while back and now this one, same problem very slow curser and choppy, I was hoping it would be ok by now.

LoisMac
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by LoisMac on Apr 22, 13 4:53 PM
The game just crashed for me. Don't ever have that issue with Big Fish games. But I did just download a new Java version thats causing me problems online. Just can't figure how it would effect this game

[Post New]by ksdickinson on May 21, 13 1:43 PM
I downloaded the demo - or so I thought. Its coming up on my Manager as owned although I didnt purchase it and it doesnt show up in my purchase history. No matter though. it wont work at all. I get this message when I hit play :" cannot find import; DLLmay be missing, corrupt, or wrong version. File "COMCTL32.dll", error 3" . Now, I own more than 80 games from this site in the past 5 years. Lately it seems like every other game, I get some kind of error message and it wont load. Very frustrating! I wanted to try this demo since it was the Daily Deal. I usually delete the games after I complete them since I can reinstall them anytime from here. Which Ive done a couple times, lol. But that way I can save space. Ive cleaned cookies lately, ect so no idea why I would get this message. This looks like such a good game too

[Post New]by ksdickinson on May 22, 13 8:34 AM
anyone have any ideas on what i can do to resolve this?

[Post New]by mustangbabydoll on Jun 25, 13 10:05 AM
it wont let me go any where else im at the melting part ,can find the mold or other chip or arow for the crossbow wont let me go to anything else i keep going over everything but it says try some where else plz help

[Post New]by yoyo232yoyo on Aug 27, 13 3:02 AM
blue tiles puzzle although i picked up 4 it has only registered 3 I went back and checked and the tiles have definatly gone help I can go no further can you suggest how to get over this?

[Post New]by Enigma_mom66 on Sep 15, 13 10:42 AM
Is anyone having issues at the Air & Earth Elements? I have nothing yet to give the fountain statue to get the symbol piece off of her and I have the Earth & Air symbols but they aren't circular shaped so, do not fit on the torsos of the element statues to get past them to the floating walkway. I'm stuck there...can anyone help me?

Hole in tree stops opening

[Post New]by dawguy on Nov 28, 13 5:48 PM
I got to the house in the woods (Final chapter) and at some point after clicking into the hole in the tree with the weight, could never click back in on hole to open this window-scene again. You have to do this to clear cobwebs with brush you get down the path. I tried restarting game (after closing app; I am on ipad 2) And tried a little more playing and going back but it will not open scene. Was looking forward to end and cutscenes an stuff. Fun game..

[Post New]by kesdoyle on Nov 30, 13 4:20 AM
I am playing on my ipad. Just going back into the house in the woods with the shaver to shave the boar. As soon as I re-enter the house the game throws me out.
I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

[Post New]by GlenRoseGran on Dec 3, 13 7:00 PM
The was doing great until I got to the cabin to shave the boar, now all I get is kicked back to my apps. I have uninstalled, restarted my game etc, I notice in the game reviews a lot of people are having the same issue, will there be a fix? Or have I wasted my money? Can not finish the game til this bug is fixed.

[Post New]by Suziegirl64 on Dec 4, 13 4:48 AM
I'm also thrown out when I re-enter the house to shave the boar.

Big Fish! Please resolve this or a refund will be requested. Very disappointing to end what was a really good game like this.

Go to: