Golden Key in Bonus Game?

MET21
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Golden Key in Bonus Game?

[Post New]by MET21 on May 13, 12 1:07 AM
I GOT IT!!! But only after the following. I had to play the "first" game again (under a new profile). For the Bonus Game I followed the SG up to the point of receiving the Golden Key. In the SG it states that you "talk" to the knight. You can't talk to the knight until he gets his sword. And you have to play the HOS in the garden room before you talk to the knight. There must be a "programming" error somewhere and I guess you have to "place items" in a certain way to activate the correct HOS. They (the programmers) should be able to fix it (you would think). I think I'm going to contact Blue Tea Games direct and let them know.

Happy Gaming Everyone!

[Post New]by Linda747 on May 13, 12 6:09 AM
Hi

I've got the same problem, I think it's definitely a bug. When I first gave the potion to the knight, the sparkles appeared shown there was a HOS. However, instead of doing the scene then, I went to give the horn to the angel. When I got back, the sparkles had gone and I can't access the HOS.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 13, 12 8:30 AM
MET21 wrote:I GOT IT!!! But only after the following. I had to play the "first" game again (under a new profile). For the Bonus Game I followed the SG up to the point of receiving the Golden Key. In the SG it states that you "talk" to the knight. You can't talk to the knight until he gets his sword. And you have to play the HOS in the garden room before you talk to the knight. There must be a "programming" error somewhere and I guess you have to "place items" in a certain way to activate the correct HOS. They (the programmers) should be able to fix it (you would think). I think I'm going to contact Blue Tea Games direct and let them know.

Happy Gaming Everyone!

Glad you were able to work it out!

Ralphe2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ralphe2 on May 14, 12 7:12 AM
I have the same problem. I am ve.........ry disapointed. I paid the $14.25 a game and I play a lot of games with Big Fish and it's not the first time this is arrive. It's no plaisant at all, I am not able finish the game.

I redownload and I am in the same problem (no complete the game)

[Post New]by themare on May 18, 12 1:58 PM
I'm having the same problem!!!!!!

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

[Post New]by LarkBea on May 25, 12 3:51 PM
I'm encountering the same bug. Pity because I liked the game, but will be requesting a refund. To pay for extra content only to not be able to use it is a disappointment, to say the least, and I'm not willing to start from square one when the same bug is likely to be encountered again.

[Post New]by Estara on Jun 9, 12 12:36 PM
MET21 wrote:In the SG it states that you "talk" to the knight. You can't talk to the knight until he gets his sword. And you have to play the HOS in the garden room before you talk to the knight.

You're right, that's exactly what happened to me too - good to know that I can't finish now (I actually mean that - I could have frustratedly fiddled about and about): I had gotten the sword and went into the room with the living knight - in the background at the altar I saw the sparkles (I play on casual) for the HOG, but I gave the knight the sword first, I mean he stood there and had asked me to find it - then I got the lovely cutscene with the Caliburn being inserted into stone and the info that something is missing at the door, when I went back to the knight he told me what his job had been AND the sparkles at the base of the god statue were gone.

No chance of getting the golden key now.

I liked the game enough I'm sure to play it again some time and then I'll play the bonus game in the correct order.

A bit sad, though.

HerrFlick
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by HerrFlick on Jun 11, 12 6:06 PM
The problem still stands and no update for this game?????

[Post New]by SlyMongoose on Jun 25, 12 4:45 PM
Linda747 wrote:Hi

I've got the same problem, I think it's definitely a bug. When I first gave the potion to the knight, the sparkles appeared shown there was a HOS. However, instead of doing the scene then, I went to give the horn to the angel. When I got back, the sparkles had gone and I can't access the HOS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is Exactly what happened to me.
I'm so used to being able to go back and do a HOS later and was excited to go get the sword for the knight, so I left without doing it. Arrrgh!

fremaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by fremaw on Jun 27, 12 5:40 AM
Unfortunately I reported this problem to bfg tech support about 3 weeks ago. The last I heard from them was that if more people had this problem they would do something about. I check this site everyday for an update or solution and to date nothing has been done and it seems several people have run into the very same problem with the HOS at the statue. I would say this is a problem. Waiting to see.

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Aug 20, 12 11:34 PM
Well count me in. I've had exactly the same problem.

Check the SG, tried the hint thing - everything everyone else did.

What is the most disappointing is that the game was running brilliantly until now.

The one thing I do know from talking to CS reps at BFG is that reporting problems in the forum doesn't count. BFG doesn't track forum complaints.

You have to report it through the famed "green envelope" - preferably with a Dr. Felix file. If you don't, BFG doesn't know you have a problem.

It's a nuisance, but I guess I have little choice. Sigh...

haav78
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by haav78 on Dec 31, 12 8:55 AM
"Pulling y hairs out"!!!! Why, why, WHYYY!!!
I LOVE BTG. But this is so frustrating . So sad to read that there is no way to finish the game now because I did things "out of order".
And at the same time, as some one else wrote, glad to know there's nothing I just can't find or missed.
Please and BTG if at all possible, make a patch to fix this.

To all fishies in the pond
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013! "fireworks"

Go to: