Re:Comments for Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart CE

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on May 18, 12 9:24 PM
Just finished. Great Game. Thank you developers. Who says that a game has to be hard to be good. I was sorry to see it end. Eagerly awaiting this developers next outing.

[Post New]by FerociousFlower on May 18, 12 9:44 PM
BEA-U-TI-FUL GAME!
THANK YOU DEVELOPERS...Well done!

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on May 20, 12 11:20 AM
I just finished the game, bonus as well, and I was just not that impressed with the game. I read most of the reviews and was quite surprised that most really loved the game. It just didn't grab me. The commercial ended w/ the demo.

leslieboyd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by leslieboyd on May 21, 12 11:45 AM
After reading all the comments and reviews I couldn't wait to buy this game. But, for some reason i'm in the minority. I am so annoyed with the abundance of HOS...i appreciate that i have the option to play mahjong (sp) but i don't really like that either..I do think the graphics and story line are good and I love the little guy guarding the chest. I just think the puzzles are way too easy and i just don't like that many HOS. I actually groaned when I saw another one after having just finished 3 in 15 minutes. We all like different things and luckily Big Fish has more than enough to keep my happy!

Eoarod
Flounder
Flounder
2,391 Posts

[Post New]by Eoarod on May 21, 12 8:42 PM
Really do love the game - but one detail (and this game is so rich in detail!!) is driving me bonkers...how, how, how is it possible the daughter's sunglasses remain firmly on her head throughout all her trials and tribulations?? Mine fall off every time I bend over - let alone am kidnapped & dragged around by a pirate

It's really not spoiling the game - but it does stand out because all other aspects of the game are so well done!! It's just sad and funny at the same time that such a detail was overlooked.

OK - back to the game!

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on May 22, 12 4:19 PM
I just finished the game and enjoyed it tremendously. There were no technical problems or glitches for me (thank goodness!). I did like it much more than the "other pirate game" recently offered. The bonus chapter was good although a bit of a "let down" although it did complement the game. Bit of a possible spoiler: There were a few too many H0 scenes and the puzzles were not at all difficult. Also, it seemed a bit short to me.

All in all, I am very pleased I bought the CE of this game and would enjoy more like it.

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on May 27, 12 5:03 PM
I had so many games backlogged on my computer I just tried and purchased this one today. I was honestly a bit ambivilant about it and actually considered not getting it. I thought the HOGS were so messy and the objects so hard to find. I grew more interested when I got to the pirate ship but still not sure. Then, to my surprise I noticed these little dancing mahjong tiles. I toggled. I LOVE being able to skip a HOG and play mahjong instead. I also love the pirate themed tiles and that the mahjong game got a little more complex the more I played it. This is the first time I've seen a mahjong option and I appreciate it.

[Post New]by evilllama on Jun 7, 12 2:49 AM
Hi guys, it's my first post here, and although I have very high standards, this game absolutely blown me away! The game is beautiful, highly polished, pacing is fantastic!
Demo flew away and can't wait to see what's coming up in the next chapters!
Well done Artifex Mundi, certainly your best game so far!

spoiler alert: The moment with the ship entering museum - probably the best moment I've ever seen in any hidden object game!

Go to: