Walkthrough?

Re:Walkthrough?

[Post New]by FelineParent on May 21, 12 2:32 PM
Eng60 have you put all the items on the captain? His hat and his sword need to be added then painting will automatically uncover the item under the painting. I think that is all you add to him.

[Post New]by weaverwoman on May 21, 12 3:58 PM
I need a walk through as well. I am at a loss as to how to get the ladder on the water tower down.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on May 21, 12 4:02 PM
weaverwoman wrote:I need a walk through as well. I am at a loss as to how to get the ladder on the water tower down.

Highlight to read ...

Use the wooden mallet on one of the water tower legs

barbaralbb
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by barbaralbb on May 21, 12 4:26 PM
Cherbtoo..... are you still there? I'm stuck on the Pirate Ship puzzle with the colored jewels (must move into matching slot), Think it's the chest on the stairs, just above the skeleton. Have made it through first two levels and can't complete the third. The skip timer does not fill and so that seems not to be an option on this mini-game. Argh.h.h.h.h

I'm with the others - sometimes it takes me a while to get back to a game and, by then, all help has "moved on"......

edited 5/22/12, 10:45a CDT:
On another "thread" I was told that the skip button worked for this puzzle. For whatever reason (game "glitch"?) that did not happen in my game setting- waited over 30 minutes and the sand in the hour glass was still totally at the top.....

However, I did continue to work through the #$%& puzzle and finally got it solved.

So, all is well again and I'm moving "on" through the game, which I like, and hope to finish today.....

That being said - I'm still a fan of the walkthrough even though it might not have helped with my problem.....

Edited on 05/22/2012 at 8:47:56 AM PST

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on May 21, 12 5:49 PM
Thanks Cher for the sling... but I too need a WT I'm stuck already and I just started. I'll hang on to the game until one shows up.

crlmtly
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by crlmtly on May 21, 12 5:54 PM
FelineParent wrote:I would really like to see a walkthrough about now. I am stuck trying to free Mary. Hint just keeps pointing me to same place and I can't see anything else to do there.
Is anyone there yet?
Thanks FelineParent

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on May 22, 12 8:58 AM
You know I support those that have asked " why do you want a walkthrough" I found for myself, that my gaming experience is enhanced by not having it, along with finding that I will use the forums to get answers. This also enhances the gaming experience. Hmmm, maybe they should put a link on the actual game for game forum for those that don't have a WT or SG,( before you have to exit). Anyway, again for me, I tend to enjoy the game a bit more when I do look at the forum or when I have a problem, We are a big 'pond and there is a wealth of knowledge out there, and we need to share it. As I said in my comments - 'kudo's to those that do respond or share, they are some really BIG fish in my book. Thanks

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on May 22, 12 9:26 AM
Who is stuck where?

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on May 22, 12 9:47 AM
'See, that whale shark is right on it

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on May 22, 12 9:51 AM
Thank you both for your responses!

[Post New]by Angel98366 on May 22, 12 3:33 PM
I'm stuck on heating the tea for the raccoon.. i light the match and put it everywhere i can on the cooker and nothing happens..
help pls

[Post New]by SMB315 on May 22, 12 4:01 PM
Novella2 wrote:I clicked on "reply" because can't see anywhere else to post. First of all, when there is a "highlight to read," nothing happens. I only have three items, none of which are the screwdriver or rag. Where are they? Thanks.

I am having trouble with this to I found the rag on top of the safe, but have no idea were the screwdriver is?

[Post New]by Angel98366 on May 22, 12 4:06 PM
the screwdriver is with the glass bowl where the acid is.. use the hammer to straighten it out.. then you can unscrew the screws on the lock on the gate to the garden

silky100
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

For cherbtoo...

[Post New]by silky100 on May 22, 12 4:07 PM
Thank you so much. I found the screw driver,

cherbtoo wrote:
booger69 wrote:Yes, cherbtoo...I can't believe I am STUCK on trying to figure out HOW to get into the "garden" to wet that silly rag! I am usually pretty good at guessing, but I seem to be stumped! Here's a pre-Thank You if you can help!

As Spiritdog says you need a screwdriver to unlock the panel on the garden gate and you will find it a few inches below where you got the rag.

In full detail ... highlight to read ...

On the top shelf is a bottle of acid which has a glass cover over it (the rag was on top of it).
On the left of the shelf is a hammer and on the right a bent screwdriver, use the hammer on the screwdriver to straighten it.

Enjoy playing .

[Post New]by ulricaverdi on May 22, 12 5:43 PM
How do you get the cat off the windmill blade?

WestElkTinker
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by WestElkTinker on May 22, 12 5:44 PM
One very good reason for a walkthrough is during the trial, when you do not want to waste the hour scratching your head to figure stuff out. (As an aside to devs: your looooong intros cut into our allotted hour of trial game-playing time. Is there some way the timer could be delayed to start until after the intro is finished?) In this game, the hint button is less than helpful. I typically don't buy games where I must use the walkthrough frequently. At that point, I am not "playing the game", but just "completing a list of tasks". But, as I said, a walkthrough is helpful during the trial to get things moving along when the hint button doesn't do the job. Sometimes you just need a little push in the right direction.Those who play on the more difficult levels probably do not need one, but for those of us who need a little help (and I'm certainly not too proud to admit that I do), they are a valuable tool.

An old lady who still very much enjoys playing games.
West Elk Tinker

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 22, 12 6:01 PM
Since there are numerous reasons for wanting (or needing) a walkthrough, I have developed a firm policy; no walkthough: no purchase. I have come to this decision through several extremely frustrating experiences. No matter how interesting a game may be, I do not buy it if there is no walkthrough available. In some instances, it may take several days (and a different game site) to find one; but if even that fails, I simply pass the game by and move on to other things. If a lot more of us did this, perhaps developers and the distribution sites would have walkthroughs more readily available.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on May 23, 12 12:27 AM
ulricaverdi wrote:How do you get the cat off the windmill blade?

You unhook it.

[Post New]by karend27 on May 23, 12 3:12 PM
cherbtoo wrote:Who is stuck where?

[Post New]by karend27 on May 23, 12 3:14 PM
I'M STUCK AT THE SAFE, SILLY I KNOW BUT JUST CANT GET IT. HAVE IT CLEANED AND JUST CANT FIGURE OUT THE SYMBOLS!!!! HELP PLEASE

Go to: