Re:Welcome to Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur forum

[Post New]by BrendaC1 on Jul 10, 12 7:44 AM

For any of you who still are stuck on some of these, google JQ Oracle of UR walkthrough/cheat sheets. Gives you step by step instructions. Would never gotten past sand in the hourglasses or pipes if I haven't! Didn't want to give up playing this game. Don't like that the jewel boards are timed, but after the 3rd time you have the option of skipping it, thankfully!

[Post New]by revsansan on Jul 22, 12 6:35 PM
I am stuck with the letter. While I can move the pieces they won't turn when I double click on them so I cannot get them into their proper places. I have tried everything reset, a number of times, back, and then just skipping. I've single clicked, and moved pieces into place at the wrong angle and then clicked. Skipping cost points. So I am very upset that the game doesn't work correctly.

[Post New]by spelflicka on Oct 17, 12 3:14 AM
Kay826 wrote:How do you turn the puzzle pieces. I have tried every thing.

I had this problem too until I googled for a walk through. Once I found the walk through, it told me to double click on the pieces. I had done it once by accident, but didn't know what I had done to make the puzzle piece turn.

Once I knew for sure what to do, I double clicked on the pieces and it works fine.

Note - if you have a slower computer, give it a few seconds and it will rotate.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by sprklefish on Sep 24, 13 12:17 AM
When your in the water with the pipes. You have to put a small and middle size pipe on the right side first. The large reptile will get the ball. Then put the middle, small and large pipes on the left. The large croc will spew water and the ball will go into the mouth of the other croc and then, cut scene. Good luck..

Welcome to Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur forum

[Post New]by patnelligan1 on Nov 18, 13 10:28 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by patnelligan1 on Nov 18, 13 3:15 PM
sprklefish wrote:When your in the water with the pipes. You have to put a small and middle size pipe on the right side first. The large reptile will get the ball. Then put the middle, small and large pipes on the left. The large croc will spew water and the ball will go into the mouth of the other croc and then, cut scene. Good luck..

Go to: