Re:Post any Tesla's Tower: The Wardenclyffe Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by NancySusan on May 30, 12 2:35 PM
It downloaded okay, a little slowly, took a bit longer than usual to load in which worried me, then seemed fine, I typed in my name for player and when I tried to click to enter, the entire thing froze -- sound and cursor -- I couldn't cntl-alt-del out, so had to turn off and reboot the computer. Since I've been playing other games including CE's just fine recently, I'm not going any further with this game.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 30, 12 3:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

If your game is freezing and the steps in our Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen help article aren't clearing it up, then I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support team:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

A rep will be able to help you individually with your purchase, and this will help us keep better track of any issues.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

tinaccarroll
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by tinaccarroll on May 31, 12 8:41 AM
my fault that i bought the game even tho curser is sticky game is always hesitating like its constantly saving. think ill save game for days that i dont have new one available. good game just very sticky and jumpy mouse.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 31, 12 4:25 PM
Hi tinaccarroll,

I've found that the steps in the Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen help article can help with a game being sticky too - if you'd like to give that a try.

However, if it's still giving you trouble after trying that, our Customer Service team could certainly go over a few things with you as well.

How to get in contact with Customer Support

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on Jun 1, 12 1:04 PM
My game also gets stuck on the scene with the dove.

I know my laptop is up-to-date, its only about a month old and a custom machine. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. I've checked the info provided and still nothing.

I'm trying the demo and if it gets stuck like this, I will NOT be buying this game!

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Jun 21, 12 3:53 AM
I edited my post above with this info, but thought I should put it at the end of the Technical postings, too.

21 June - Got an automatic update for my AMD HD graphics card today and decided to try this game again. The game now works!!!

12 August - Having purchased the game in June, decided to finally play this game today. Back to the original issues, I'd had. Access violation no matter what I try. I have no idea what would have changed between 21 June and now... Moving on to another game.

Edited on 08/12/2012 at 11:06:42 AM PST

[Post New]by morgana_fuego on Aug 31, 12 8:46 PM
Hello:

I found out this to be a nice game and I purchase it, now I have to play since the beginning even when each time I enter the game it has the message that I own the game with no limit time, each time I get to the end of the trial the game stops and send me to the same message again, when I try to keep playing it sends me to a new game with the same thing at the end of the trial.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on May 29, 13 8:16 AM
I was installing the trial and when done, it says trial expired - I haven't played it yet. Time to go to cs.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 29, 13 9:39 AM
Hi griffgirl,

Thanks so much for trying that trial first! It's a great indicator of whether the full version of the game will work.

Once a trial has expired, even if it has not yet been played already, our system is unable to reinstate those 60 minutes of free play.

However, since the trail definitely wasn't played there's one thing we can try. If you wouldn't mind uninstalling and reinstalling the game, there's a chance that the full trial may show up.

And feel free to check the Uninstall/Reinstall a Game help article for some specific instructions.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Edited on 05/29/2013 at 9:39:39 AM PST

mdblocher
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by mdblocher on Nov 5, 13 6:03 AM
I played the trial with no problems, bought the game, but it was a week before I had time to play it. Could not get it to open. Couldn't get the game manager to close without resorting to Ctrl/alt/delete. Checked drivers, even cleaned and defragged disc. still no joy.
Deleted and reloaded the game and it loaded and played fine for a while.
Crashed with an error message that 2 extra bits were found in a jpeg file. Started it up again about half an hour later another crash with the same error message.

This game is not ready for primetime.

I'd like to suggest that BigFish start listing the organization that developed each game. I've found I like games from BoomZap, for instance. But I'll not buy another one from Persha Studia.

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by raindear82 on Jan 28, 14 2:57 PM
I don't know whether my problem is a technical issue or operator error or what, but toward the end of the game where the mini game on the power pole is played, the game just doesn't work for me. I can't pick up the wire connections to move them. I click on them when the cursor changes, but don't grab the wire connections. I have done it over and over. I have looked for any information on line and find nothing.

Go to: