Re:Post any Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics technical issues here only

[Post New]by gcbudka on May 28, 12 8:26 PM
Hi! I am running Windows 7, my graphics card drivers and DirectX are up to date, but many times when I try to load the game and click on Play, it freezes and I have to start Windows Task Manager to close it.

Biklar
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Biklar on May 28, 12 8:44 PM
Still no music.

I am going to delete the game and try reinstalling, but again this sucks if I can't find a way to get this fixed...or find out why this is happening.

ojennifer
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by ojennifer on May 28, 12 10:06 PM
my game crashes as soon as it opens. I uninstalled and reinstalled. that did not fix the problem.

I really liked the first one. wish I could get this one to play, but nope.

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on May 29, 12 3:45 AM
findlaybears wrote:

You're welcome, doylebaby!

I thought the same thing as you the first time I played this level, but I didn't notice it until I realized my time was going over 6 minutes with no end in sight! lol

I loved the first Burger Bustle so I was exited to see this next version of the game. I recommend to buy!

I did buy it and you were right I bought the cotton candy and managed to finish the level.

I loved the first Burger Bustle and it was a great to see a sequel.

Thanks again for your help!

[Post New]by 39queenvictoria on May 29, 12 9:08 AM
Well I was so excited to buy this Burger Bustle. However, it was short lived. I am having the same problem with the game getting glitches. Do anyone play these games before they are sold to the community. TMG are not coming out like the HO games, so someone should make sure the TMG games are working correctly. I enjoyed playing the first version. Hope this one gets fixed.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 29, 12 9:41 AM
Hi Fishies,

It looks like there are a few different issues coming up with this game!

If you're having a problem with the game freezing or crashing back to your desktop, please check out the suggestions in this help article:
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Biklar, the issue you're having with the music is a more unusual problem. You could first try updating your software as described in the article above as those programs cover both graphics and sound effects.

But if those suggestions don't get things working, please do get in touch with our Tech Support. They'll be able to see how that game is running on your specific system and suggest things to get it working properly on your computer.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 05/29/2012 at 9:42:19 AM PST

Shekster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Shekster on May 30, 12 1:59 AM
I did not have any issues the first 45 minutes of playing the demo so I decided to use one of my monthly game tokens. Sure enough after I bought it, the level just kept going and going and going and didn't stop when it was suppose to. So after 65 minutes of playing a level that should have ended about 50 or so minutes I finally quit. I'm using Windows 7 as well. I had the same problem with the first Burger Bustle. So not fun.

[Post New]by Groovyreid on May 30, 12 5:40 AM
I have tried updating everything on my computer and doing everything they suggest and it still wont work. I keep getting different access violation numbers and program terminated.

Reluctant to go to tech help as I've never found them much help in the past.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 30, 12 9:26 AM
Hi Shekster and Groovyreid,

Please do get in touch with our Tech Support team. Even if you'd prefer not to do some troubleshooting on the game, they can also issue a refund or replace the game for you. We definitely don't want you to have paid for a game that isn't working right for you!

And, Groovyreid - there is some more information about Access Violation errors in the article I'm linking below. If you feel up for trying one more thing to get the game working, I'd suggest running the game as Administrator, which the article talks about half-way down the page.

Access Violation Errors

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Groovyreid on May 30, 12 9:58 AM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi Shekster and Groovyreid,

Please do get in touch with our Tech Support team. Even if you'd prefer not to do some troubleshooting on the game, they can also issue a refund or replace the game for you. We definitely don't want you to have paid for a game that isn't working right for you!

And, Groovyreid - there is some more information about Access Violation errors in the article I'm linking below. If you feel up for trying one more thing to get the game working, I'd suggest running the game as Administrator, which the article talks about half-way down the page.

<a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/711/kw/access>Access Violation Errors</a>

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Already done all that. Still not working.

Access violation at 0x027AB5ED (tried to write to 0x00000000) program terminated.

[Post New]by TXrosebud1 on May 30, 12 10:35 AM
Everytime I try to put an employee in the burger suit, I get an error violation and the game crashes

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 30, 12 1:00 PM
I'm sorry those suggestions didn't work for you, Groovyreid!

Please do write in to Customer Support. Even if you'd rather not do any more troubleshooting, I definitely want you to get a refund or replacement for this game and they'll be able to take care of that for you.

And TXrosebud1, if you try the suggestions in the article I linked in my earlier post, and are also still getting the same error, please get in touch with them too.

(You can click the blue text above to go to the "Contact Us" page.)

bfgMonongahela

wiwalleye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by wiwalleye on May 30, 12 8:24 PM
Have done all the things suggested still runs like crap--too bad love the game but can't put up with the slowness! I bought the game and sorry I did! Don,t purchase if you are having amy difficulty with it running. It can't be fixed not even with the suggestions given.

cheese

[Post New]by bcbyma on May 31, 12 12:49 PM
My game will not add cheese to the sandwiches in the 2nd level. Am I missing something? I put the sandwich on the cheese table (just like with ketchup) and it doesn't put cheese on it

[Post New]by johny5 on Jun 1, 12 8:38 PM
I was having problems in between certain levels with it either freezing or going really slow. I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it, and it seems to be working better now.

[Post New]by hollyanna0503 on Jun 1, 12 9:09 PM
I also have windows 7. I can't even get started. When I type to put my name in nothing happens. I started to play the game without putting my name in and all my goals and hint bubbles were completely blank! I tried the troubleshooting but it didn't help.

[Post New]by mema1234 on Jun 3, 12 7:17 PM
love this game but it got me to level 8 and will not go farther . it says level complete but keeps putting right back in level 8

[Post New]by katrina10 on Jun 4, 12 11:49 AM
the game won't go past level 8-8 my score has been 5479 for the past five times i played this level

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jun 4, 12 1:48 PM
Hi everyone,

If your game is giving you trouble with not saving or not progressing properly, I would first try and see if uninstalling and reinstalling the game helps. This won't lose your place in the game, but can help if the game isn't responding as it should.

However, if that doesn't work, I would try some of the steps in this help article here:

Game Not Saving - (If you click the blue text, it will take you right there).

As I've found they can help in situations like this. However, if your game is still giving you trouble after trying all this, don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Support team. One of our reps will be able to help you with your purchase, and this will help us better track any issues.

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by dramamama61 on Jun 4, 12 7:08 PM
Same here, stuck at level 8- 8, played it 5 times. Glad to know I am not alone .

Go to: