bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:Post any Cheatbusters technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 31, 12 4:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

If you're getting a black and white screen I would definitely try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This won't lose your place in the game, but can help if the game isn't responding as it should.

If you're seeing disappearing items, a couple of Fishies were able to get past this issue this way:

Sheerija wrote:Put any other inventory item on the food and the tray will come back. I know, weird, but it works. Go into the restaurant where the couple are, click on the farthest right of the computer to access the meal ticket. Then the tray on the food in the kitchen will work, and then thank Bodie, the fishie that worked this out for all of us who got stuck with it.

This may work with other items as well. I hope that helps! However if you try this and the game is still giving you trouble, then I would definitely get in contact with Customer Support and one of our reps will be able to take a closer look with you or help you with your purchase.

How to get in contact with Customer Support

This will also help us better track down any issues.

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on May 31, 12 6:33 PM
Chamuel82 wrote:
jkuci wrote:
Copied from another thread for this game:

"There's no technical problem thread yet but my problem is that 8 minutes into the demo the game self imploded - quit - caput - and closed itself with the windows dump message.

I had just completed the first H0 scene, got the key to the door, opened the door and then caput. "

It' the same for me !
I tried about 3 times to play it again but the game keeps closing itself!

Same problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, same thing, then creating a new profile. Still crashes after the opening the first door.

amberfr1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by amberfr1 on Jun 2, 12 9:55 AM
Sheerija wrote:I don't know if this is a glitch, but I got to the restaurant, found the tray, put it on the 2 meals and it disappeared. Now I cannot pick up the meals, nor to anything else. Help, please?

It is a glitch, BF. It's in the restaurant with the food and the tray. Several people have posted it. Game needs an update, please?

No, it's not a glitch, BF. It has now been explained. It's a very subtle solution, easily missed, but one very smart fishie has sorted it all out.

Thank You.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jun 3, 12 2:16 PM
Hi there,

If your game is crashing and the steps in the Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen help article aren't doing the trick, then I would definitely get in contact with Customer Support, and one of our reps would be happy to take a closer look into this with you - and it will help us better track any issues.

How to get in contact with Customer Support

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Jun 3, 12 3:28 PM
Sorry Cimmaron, but this one is not worth my time to troubleshoot.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jun 3, 12 10:14 PM
I too have tried this game twice, and am still having problems with stuff disappearing at the restaurant level. I have written CS and requested a refund, as I have had it with this game, and have no interest in working with it any longer.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jun 5, 12 3:22 PM
No trouble steve_san and WolfenRaindancer. I'm sorry this game didn't work out - but I've passed the feedback along, and I hope your next games go better.

Go to: