mulan1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Reviews for Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™

[Post New]by mulan1 on Mar 18, 13 7:31 AM
A straight HOS game. I didn't find it an adventure nor did I think it amazing. pretty boring acually.

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Mar 18, 13 8:01 AM
This is just what I needed! Like a lot of fishies, I started out playing these easy, relaxing hidden object games, then graduated to HOPAs. Every so often, I like to take a break from the more difficult and sometimes sinister adventures, especially when I don't have a lot of time to play.Since moving a year ago I can't find all of my games. (Why do I always seem to lose a box or 2 every time I move?) I've been replaying Dream Day games, and can get most scenes done as fast as I can click the mouse! And who can resist a COTW and a bonus punch? BUY BUY BUY for me. Enjoy, everyone!

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Mar 21, 13 7:17 AM
This gamed popped up on one of those pop up 3.99 specials and I bought it. As soon as I saw the Pop Cap name come up I knew I got snookered again. While I like these total HOG games at times, these games do get old.

It would be much better if they didn't repeat the same scenes, and puzzles over and over again...that gets really boring and instead of so many chapters (25+) they should limit it to about half that then these games may be more fun.

They seem to come under several different titles so I have a several purchased already. I did finally get to the end to put the clues together, but there was no hint and the final puzzle was quite difficult...so I quit and trashed. Someday I will learn!

These are great for the ultimate HOG lover...no doubt and though I do enjoy an occassional HOG during a game, the repeatative nature of these gets very old.

[Post New]by mathers22 on Jun 4, 13 12:12 AM
I love all the Amazing Adventure games there aren't enough on sale. They always get good star rating too. Please lets have many more.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Jun 4, 13 8:43 AM
I bought this game as a DOD just to have something to noodle around with when I'm up late at night enjoying the quiet, and also to get a cheap punch on my punch card. After noodling around with it for a while last night, I found out that even though I used to enjoy straight hidden object games, I've apparently become spoiled playing the HOPA games here at BF. Going back to straight HO is now just a big for me.

That said, these games are pure genius as far as hiding objects within the clear, bright scenes goes. If you just want to noodle around on the computer for a while, the Hidden Adventure series is your ticket.

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Jul 3, 13 3:46 PM
I really enjoyed this hidden object puzzle game, lots to do, fun with very little frustration. Try it!

sprag
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by sprag on Jul 31, 13 11:48 PM
Having bought it, I do go back and play it - in someways quite soporific. But I have 2 problems - I'm just too old to be able to spot things in dark corners, which is complicated by the fact that I have to keep saying to myself, "What would Americans call that?" The best games have made sure they're universal - this doesn't

Go to: