ddhuntress
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Post any Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales technical issues here only

[Post New]by ddhuntress on Jun 25, 12 11:30 PM
bfgMonogahela,

Per your advice, I tried to contact BF directly using the links you provided. I received the auto-response that they received my message, but it's now been 5 days and nothing more.

Any idea how long it takes to receive a reply. I went ahead and uninstalled AGAIN, then purchased the game and reinstalled, but still having the same problem. Was able to get through one set okay, but the moment I go to the menu I lose the ability to click again.

Thank you in advance!

Diane

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 27, 12 12:00 PM
Hi Diane,

I'm so sorry it's taken so long for you to get a response from Tech Support! They are usually much better about responding within just a couple days, but I know things have been very busy here over the past week or so.

You can always also use our Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member. That's open Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

And I'd definitely reply right to the auto-response you received, too, just in case.

bfgMonongahela

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Aug 6, 12 10:26 AM
Just popped in & am very happy to be able to purchase this game...had tech problems as posted prior but since had to have the drStuart computer wizard fix my puter......this the game RUNS FINE!

And its a fun,silly, happy smile all the while....have only one other build-a-lot I enjoyed but this is good for the soul when u are in a 'grey' state of mind!...thanks to dev's and BFG

... Lets

[Post New]by CptAwsme on Feb 28, 13 5:44 PM
The game worked fine for the first 30 levels, now all of a sudden it won't save! What's going on? And no - there's nothing wrong or out-of-date on my computer.

Timbuctu
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Timbuctu on Jun 17, 13 3:25 PM
I'm having a problem with town charm. On the third level after the tutorial, I built up four houses, three of them cottages, and had 2 stars on two of them and three stars on the other two. The town charm was still at zero, and I couldn't finish the level. What am I missing? I'm on too low a level to have anything negatively affecting my town charm, so where is the problem?

Go to: