agedog1
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel technical issues here only

[Post New]by agedog1 on Jul 30, 12 11:38 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there supergabigabi,
A welcome to the Pond for you also.
The only skeleton's hand I can remember was down the well outside the the room with the projector.
If that isn't the one you need, I hope someone else has the answer for you.
Cheers
I
I'm having problems with the skeleton hand in the well evidently I missed a diary clue on how to adjust the fingers and I can't play. Could someone tell me where the diary clue is so I can continue. Thank you

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 30, 12 12:39 PM
Hi agedog1,

I posted some info on how to solve the skeleton hand puzzle in the other thread you started here.

Good luck!

bfgMonongahela

Screen Resolution Error

[Post New]by nana23girls on Nov 20, 12 11:29 AM
I failed to try this game before purchasing it, I wish I had now! I paid for it and downloaded it only to get an error that states my screen resolution will not work with this game and it says the game will be closed. So I guess this means I can never play this game at all? Is there any way to fix it?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 20, 12 11:39 AM
Hi nana23girls,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that's happening. That message may be appearing because the resolution currently on your computer is not compatible with the game. However, you can try adjusting your resolution to see if that might help get the game working using our help article here:

Screen Resolution

If that isn't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know what's happening. They'll be happy to look into that issue with you and hopefully find a way to get that game running normally.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to: