monkey71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Welcome to City of Fools forum

[Post New]by monkey71 on Mar 1, 13 11:00 AM
Does anyone know of games just like this one? I love the game and want to buy similar ones

[Post New]by Lady_Tjai on May 25, 13 11:50 AM
I agree. I found that I could give the rockets to power the 'subway' if they are out. But I still have the piece of paper with 3 numbers on it. It looks like a date. Any ideas?

floof
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by floof on Jun 8, 13 7:54 AM
I have been playing this game for absolute hours. It's a love/hate relationship! I just go in circles and have no idea how to figure out the map. I just keep plugging along. I get so elated when I finally finish a job. So much in inventory LOL and have no idea where to put it. Ahhh finally a game that is hard,fun,confusing ,and addictive ! I think I should start the game over (shudder) and write everything down. We need more like this game please!

floof
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by floof on Jun 10, 13 3:10 PM
Posting again. What a great game!!! I hope we get more like this one.. Took me days but it sure wasn't boring. Lots of note taking, fun frustration, and finally I finished the game. I am going to replay too. Daughter was playing it on her computer and we ran back and forth thru the house comparing notes and places. The ending actually kinda neat but you have to stay on the train. Please tell the developers how many people liked this game and maybe they will soon have another one out. Thanks guys!!!!

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Jul 7, 13 5:15 AM
How do I enter house 29? And why can't I find the entrance to the hospital?

Welcome to City of Fools forum

[Post New]by mook71 on Jul 14, 13 9:32 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to City of Fools forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other City of Fools players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by mook71 on Jul 14, 13 9:34 AM
can someone tell me how to take a shower in this game

[Post New]by getuponmylevel on Jan 20, 14 8:05 PM
Can someone tell me how to find the park been stuck for a day looking for it. been all around the city and i can not find it. thank u

[Post New]by credenza on Mar 18, 14 12:52 PM
Cannot get out of first scene to get behind my desk to find pen wallet and notebook. Can't get woman with dirty socks to talk. Have downloaded this game twice and I still can't get past first game. Help!

[Post New]by hypsilyssa on Apr 12, 14 9:18 AM
The game is great, but when I try to feed the book lover's cat, I used the can opener on the cans and then the cans disappeared. Did I do it wrong or is it a glitch?

[Post New]by lindac400 on Jul 20, 14 9:14 AM
Lady_Tjai wrote:I agree. I found that I could give the rockets to power the 'subway' if they are out. But I still have the piece of paper with 3 numbers on it. It looks like a date. Any ideas?

Go to the Hotel dream and go to your room. Click on the phone and then take out the piece of paper. It will then let you dial that number. It is the mayor.

Go to: