List of 122 tasks

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:List of 122 tasks

[Post New]by MoreOver on Nov 24, 12 3:13 PM
ILuvBug1 wrote:I reeallly need help with the bush man...I cannot by any means find the chamomile flowers
It says they're at 64 milk guzzlers St
But I've clicked EVERYWHERE and I cannot find them
This is the last task before I need :.before I finish the game!!! Helllpppp! Please

They are the white flowers in the grass the Indian who wants the peace pipe is standing on.

Edited on 11/24/2012 at 3:23:27 PM PST

MJTh_
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by MJTh_ on Feb 3, 13 8:24 AM
I have finished all tasks except going to buy my ticket and then getting on the bungee plane. but I have only 120 tasks right now. In reviewing I think I can see where I skipped even though I did the task. EG: When I went to the hospital and of course pulled the chain. I recognized the key hole and immediately just placed in the key. This ends up with me not receiving the task of finding the key. Even though I did complete it. I think perhaps one other I did this as well. Well off to go buy my ticket. fingers crossed!

redw00d
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by redw00d on Apr 8, 13 10:05 AM
ILuvBug1 wrote:I reeallly need help with the bush man...I cannot by any means find the chamomile flowers
It says they're at 64 milk guzzlers St
But I've clicked EVERYWHERE and I cannot find them
This is the last task before I need :.before I finish the game!!! Helllpppp! Please

Look in 84 Milkguzzlers. Maybe a typo, but it's in the hints correctly.

cheers,
Judith

[Post New]by p4pres on May 30, 13 8:45 AM
Hi judithg315,

actually there are 123 tasks. You miss a task at #42 – Book lover : after "food for the cat", there is a task "open the can".

[Post New]by Gadyhen on Jun 8, 13 1:31 PM
Found everything except developing solvent for transparency potion. Says it's in the movie theater...??? I finished the Theater (figured out the band and got the $) but am not sure where the movie theater is...someone? (Still have the dictaphone, microphone and paper with 7-18-92 left in inventory...what do I do with these?)

Edited on 06/08/2013 at 3:09:50 PM PST

dear_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dear_gamer on Aug 5, 13 7:22 AM
Thank you for listing 122 tasks. That's a great handful information.

player84
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by player84 on Sep 2, 13 8:15 PM
I have a task that reads: find wrench and take valve.

I have not seen it listed, have I missed it or

did I discover a new task?

Go to: