Carole22759
Minnow
Minnow
288 Posts

Re:Reviews for Legends of Solitaire: The Lost Cards

[Post New]by Carole22759 on Jul 7, 12 10:13 PM
MarkAlan wrote:I honestly don't understand the need for yet another Golf Solitaire clone when there are so many of them out there. Especially with excellent titles like "Fairway" that are done so much better.
Is it not possible for developers to design a different card game like "Mille Bornes", "UNO" or "Phase 10"?
The only original card games I've seen here have been "Nertz Solitaire", "Skip-Bo" and "Picket Fences".
There are many different types of card games such as Rummy, Canasta, Poker, Spades, Hearts, Spite & Malice, etc.
Why is it so difficult to create something different?
I already own a game just like this, why would I purchase another one?

Thought I'd NEVER see anyone mention Mille Borne in my lifetime!
I used to play that game when I was young (late1960ish), and haven't heard of it since!
coup-fourré!

Edited on 07/07/2012 at 10:13:57 PM PST

DMH5321
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by DMH5321 on Jul 8, 12 7:25 PM
This game stands on its own. There is no connection to golf, except for the one, one down play. It is a game to play when you want something lite between serious HOGS.

[Post New]by Jenny1937 on Sep 14, 12 2:24 AM
I have had this game for a few weeks now and have enjoyed playing it.....

The hard level is very frustrating, especially when you need to reach over 900 points
I have over 10,000 points collected and there is nothing else to buy in the shop to help me reach the goals required......

Does anyone have any tips on how to make it to the end, I would be interested in
knowing, I have been close but I am sure the next step will need even more.

Thanx Fishes..................

Jenny

lilTweet7
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by lilTweet7 on Jul 11, 13 11:06 AM
I use to only like regular Solitaire games, but these kind have really begun to grow on me. This is a nice game. Love the background music. Only thing I did not like, was the commentators voice... a little over the top, put on. Sorry. In any case though, the game is entertaining.

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

[Post New]by shripch on Sep 5, 13 12:48 AM
This is proving to be a real keeper. It's both addictive and relaxing at the same time. I'm playing through the game for the second time and have found a "keep it on the desk top" game, like spider solitaire. Great for just before bedtime, to relax and get ready to settle in. Bravo.

[Post New]by sheilaghirado on Nov 22, 13 12:43 AM
I have played the first game and enjoyed, but on the second game I am stuck and have been for days because i can't fill the bottom line, on some hands it goes quick and others slow and never completes and now it has become rather boring. I have tried to quicken my game and also to get more cards together. but nothing seems to work.
Is there a way to make this work? I would appreciate your help.
Thank you
Sheila

Go to: