Re:Post any Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles technical issues here only

[Post New]by cathydkkr on Nov 25, 12 1:22 PM
SlipperFish -- I'm having the same problem! It's on the Galleon level (5) on the open-the-box mini-game. When I realized the pieces wouldn't rotate, I got a friend of mine involved and we decided the game was literally not solvable as shown. I tried turning the pieces numerous times by right-clicking, right-double-clicking, etc.

Finally, for some bizarre reason, a right-double-click on the two-square horizontal piece rotated it to a two-square vertical! We both cheered. (The piece was not placed on the grid when I rotated it). However, we can't get any other piece to rotate and I can't even get the original piece to rotate. It must be something glitchy with the controls. I'm going to continue to try since one more rotated piece makes this an easy puzzle.
Anyway, you're not going crazy, there's something odd about the controls in the level 5 box mini-game.

[Post New]by cathydkkr on Nov 25, 12 1:26 PM
Figured it out!!
To rotate a piece, you left-click once and then right-click once. The left-click selects the piece (you'll see a faint shadow under it) and the right-click rotates it.

I love this game, but it sure would be nice if the instructions were clearer.

[Post New]by westieman on Dec 18, 12 12:40 PM
If you select the tile first with a left click, you can then rotate it with a right click.

[Post New]by defjab on May 10, 13 2:51 AM
Having issues on an MBA 10.7....My cursor seems to randomly change from hook to hand. I'm guessing its some sort of gesture i'm doing on the trackpad, but I'm unsure what that gesture is. Any ideas?

[Post New]by livock2 on May 26, 13 1:54 PM
Later in the game you will be allowed 8 mistakes. Make 7 or 8 mistakes and bingo!

[Post New]by teryleandro on Jul 16, 13 5:17 PM
I've reached level 11-7, and the game has started arbitrarily minimimizing to the tray.I tried discontinuing the custom cursor, then uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but I can no longer even play a level. Too bad; it was kinda fun.

lgm76
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by lgm76 on Aug 6, 13 7:42 AM
My screen keeps flickering while playing this game. It's driving me crazy. Any advice?

[Post New]by Dicky00 on Sep 19, 13 12:18 PM
The puzzles with the odd shapes that drop down have the ability to turn with the right mouse button. My mouse has no effect, and the will not turn to fit?

[Post New]by casper8180 on Oct 16, 14 4:52 PM
I am in wreck of the spirit level 16 and none of the hints or helps and bottom of the screen are working.Also the sound is gone.

Go to: