[Post New]by bamsan on Aug 7, 12 11:35 AM
How do I get more stars?

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:Comments For Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles Forum

[Post New]by dakini on Aug 14, 12 2:05 AM
I love this type of game and this game in particular. I'm thrilled.

[Post New]by Shuggy432 on Aug 22, 12 3:45 PM
How do you get the max combo?

[Post New]by bamsan on Aug 30, 12 1:42 PM
Does anyone knows how to get 12 stars? I have got all awards except the one whith 12 stars.

[Post New]by Citlal on Oct 2, 12 9:40 PM
Re: Getting the Max Combo. I found that if I clicked each square as positive or negative individually, rather than doing sweeps (clicking on one and holding down the mouse to mark a series of squares at once) I'd get more sealife bonuses, and thus a better chance of getting 12 red starfish in one game. Best to do this on a 25x25 as well so you have more chances to get the bonuses to show up. It's a bit annoying to click them all one by one, but once I finally figured out what made the sea life show up it only took one 25x25 puzzle to get the Max Combo.

This game was fun, but none of the puzzles were as challenging as some of the later levels of the World Riddles series, so I got through it relatively fast. However, being able to skip the tutorial levels, which are pretty dull if you've played this kind of game before is a major plus! Hopefully there will be a sequel with some more challenging levels.

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Jan 20, 13 2:26 AM
Thank you Citlal I did as you suggested and got 18 stars in one game (25 x 25).
You are right, it is tedious, but it pays off

Flashmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Flashmom on Feb 15, 13 7:30 AM
Valdy wrote:I have noticed that the names for the Awards are in Spanish. So I am guessing this is a Spanish-speaking developer who has forgotten to translate the names into English.

Someone else mentioned that they were in Portuguese. Mine are English.

Flashmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Flashmom on Apr 26, 13 1:28 PM
<<<<The one thing that I found was your computer cursor >>>

And, be careful if you are using a Mac…. I have a tendency to switch toggles without meaning to. It's very annoying when you KNOW what a block is (or a line of blocks) and they end up breaking your treasure chest!!

crofootski
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by crofootski on Jul 23, 13 3:43 PM
I was thrilled to see a new nonogram game, so I tried it and bought it. It is a good one, and I like the extra puzzles, but I think there are too many nonograms that are predictably symmetrical.

Go to: