bonus game, need help

KITANA716
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:bonus game, need help

[Post New]by KITANA716 on Jul 26, 12 9:51 PM
Hello everyone And I thought I was the only one who got stuck in the bonus game so after reading all the posts by everyone here,I decided( against my own will) to start all over again(grrrr so fustrating ) and in fact I probably made the same mistakes as others by putting the gems when I found them instead of waiting to collect them all.That's why I couldn't progress or complete the game because of that simple fact.It was pretty annoying to go from a scene to another scene clicking everywhere trying to make sure that you didn't miss anything,the hint button wasn't helping at the time or the strategy guide.So now that I completed the game I have to give a big THANK YOU to everyone here who posted their insights and gave advise,otherwise I would probably be still stuck and would end up uninstalling the game.THANK YOU each and everyone here

allynann
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by allynann on Jul 28, 12 12:41 AM
I did not find the clown hat to take the birds nest off the clown. its surpose to be in a hos

penhaligon
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by penhaligon on Jul 28, 12 2:25 PM
I am unable to get the shovel so basically dead in the water. ANyone know of a fix?

KITANA716
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by KITANA716 on Jul 28, 12 3:52 PM
@ penhaligon. Hi , I'm assuming that you collected the walking stick and gave it to the plague doctor in which he drops the nail puller after you collect the nail puller go into the storage room once inside to your left will be a hidden object active that's where you collect the shovel.Hope that helps

[Post New]by faierydaisy on Jul 29, 12 10:46 PM
I am unable to retrieve the shovel as well. I did everything I was suppose to do and no HOS showed up.

I too have a missing HOS that produces the scythe

[Post New]by echo2findaheart on Jul 30, 12 2:45 PM
No amount of clicking or exiting will allow me to access the HOS. Could someone tell me if there is a fix yet?
THanks.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jul 30, 12 8:28 PM
If you have not sent a DR felix report into CS, if anyone wants an update it would really help. Here is part of the post from the mod in the tech thread -

We are investigating this issue currently and it would be most helpful if those of you that have come across this issue could run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team - that would really help us out as we continue looking into this.

I've been trying to keep a list to show DEVS and big fish the number of people that have issue with HOS in bonus.

owled
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:bonus game: No HOS for scyth

[Post New]by owled on Aug 8, 12 11:03 AM
violet_sf wrote:I played the bonus game and could not find the HOS to receive the Scythe for the Grim Reaper. I looked in the strategy guide and found out where it was and still could not get access.

I also can't get the hos open to gain the sythe so I can't finish the bonus game a lot of people seem to have the same problem but so far NO one has any solution why???

Go to: