bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Kingdom Chronicles technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 28, 12 3:24 PM
Hi Jincy,

I did some research on this for you, and it does look like you should be able to choose between having the game in full screen or not from the options in the Main Menu. If that's not working correctly for you, I definitely suggest getting in touch with our Tech Support Team. They can check on the how the game is working with the other settings on your computer and work with you directly on any other adjustments that might help.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Nov 23, 12 8:09 PM
glitch on level 30 enemy structures cleared but enemies keep on coming no way to finish level or game if not fixed can i have a refund please

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Nov 24, 12 7:28 PM
glitch ingame on level 30 all enemy structures destroyed get a tick for it next step is instructions are back destroy 2 enemy structures how can i do this when ive already done so// have tried 3 times but can get no further can level 30 as same thing happens ca someone look into it please

[Post New]by chelebelle01 on Nov 25, 12 2:50 PM
tinyzac wrote:glitch on level 30 enemy structures cleared but enemies keep on coming no way to finish level or game if not fixed can i have a refund please

Same issue for me, too -- has there been any fixes?

therevbev
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by therevbev on Dec 14, 12 4:51 PM
HELP!!! Can't pass level 30. After getting sword, there's suddenly a NEW goal, destroy 12 enemy structures, but after the 10 there are NO MORE!!! Money back, credit or fix.. your choice or I'm outta here after more than a year of enjoyable games. Is this where we're going.. thanx but no thanx.

mdb76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mdb76 on Feb 21, 13 3:18 PM
This game will not work for me. I played it for several weeks, then all of a sudden it states that I need a new video card. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Please help.

Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

[Post New]by Joyfullady on Apr 8, 14 6:38 AM
Purchased this on a DD and just got around to playing it. At first it played fine but now periodically I'm getting the sound but a totally black screen comes up and it won't even let me view my task manager sometimes and I have to just shut down the computer. I am using a new computer with touch Windows 8; I haven't had any problems with other games. Has anyone had this problem?

Go to: