Re:Totem Tribe - New Version Available Today Febuary 5, 2009

[Post New]by angelwingstn on Feb 10, 09 1:55 AM
I made it to level 20 Ruin of Dreams or whatever it is called and the game crashed! How annoying! It has taken me days to get to this level. I am reinstalling the game and hope it fixes it.

julia2U
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by julia2U on Feb 10, 09 7:52 AM
I am also expeirencing the inability to return to the island I want with the newest build. I was up on Mist Island and looking for lightening bolts when I had to take a break for breakfast. I exited as usual no problem but when I returned and opened the game I clicked to go back to Mist ( game wanted me to go to Scorched Island) I got a 1.5 - 2 minute black screen with the word "Mist" the only thing clearly visiable. Gradually my Desktop appeared as the game "kicked me out" for not going where it wanted me to....This happened twice.

I am running windows XP and have no problems with your other games. My drivers and software are upgraded with regularity. I have learned to be patient with this game software as when it " freezes" on " quit" I know that it's just searching for the savegame file. I really enjoy this game, when it works ...

[Post New]by MyHeightz on Feb 11, 09 6:04 PM
Question: I re-installed the game today (Feb 12) - uninstalled game, made sure the PC was re-booted before installing again- but at the top of the game screen, it still says: Totem Tribe 1.02 [2009-01-19].

Isn't it supposed to state 2009-02-05? Or, since it's not a major fix, whatever version I install after Feb 5 is the new one?

Wanna play the 2nd time around & get all the gems this time!!!!!

Domz2009
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Domz2009 on Feb 12, 09 1:03 AM

Hi MyHeightz!

It is the new version [2009-01-19]. They came out with this version, just to repair some bugs, like lacking of gems, etc. But it is already ok... In fact, I finished the game 3x already, having the 3 diffirent ending... And my friends here are also playing but so far, they never encounter problems...

NB: You can find in the forums some of the solutions to the problems... Enjoy...

[Post New]by MyHeightz on Feb 12, 09 4:48 AM
Hey Domz, many, many thanks! Now raring to start the game again...

Cheats? oh, no worries, have 2 others sites already saved in my favs section. i just want to make sure i get to the guardian moon this time...

[Post New]by TTaddict on Feb 18, 09 1:39 AM
This is ridiculous! I've uninstalled and installed the game a couple of times, nothing works. I still can't go back to Frozen Vale, Lonely Iceberg, and now the Isle of Worship keeps freezing the computer, or simply switches off.
Other games, significantly bigger are running without a problem, so what's wrong with this one??? I'm running windows XP, btw, maybe that's the problem?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 21, 09 6:17 PM
So, is this new version 1.2 or 1.3? There should be a version 1.3, which has more puzzles on guardian moon than just the one with the 16 orbs - I'd really like to do those puzzles before going on to inside the comet. Will we be able to get version 1.3 from BFG sometime?

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 23, 09 1:30 PM
Until they post otherwise, the latest version offered by Big Fish is 1.02. I know that Enkord (the game developer) does have version 1.03 available there. I don't know if they will give it to BF customers, however.

All of the complaints about game performance and glitches should be directed to the Big Fish Customer Support, as they are the people who are skilled in determining what is going wrong on customers' computers and possibly the game. As much as other members would like to help, the BF team is the ones people should work with.

The fastest way to contact them is by clicking on the green envelop in the lower right of this screen.

[Post New]by leprkaun on Feb 23, 09 9:14 PM
bfgErie wrote:My own testing showed that reinstalling the game did not remove your progress. I'd like to also mention that this new version is an updated build of 1.02. This is not version 1.03 of the game.

I uninstalled original version and installed updated version still same problems can only get 99% of gems and game freezes up I am very disappointed with this game please help I would like to finish game.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 23, 09 9:34 PM
Go onto Enkord's website. They have a gem utility program that tells you which island you missed the gems on.

[Post New]by leprkaun on Feb 25, 09 10:26 AM
Thanks Cyberomega I used the gem utility and it said I was missing 2 gems 1 from scorch and 1 from volcano, I got the one one scorch and it put me at 100% thanks a bunch you have a been a great help through this game

[Post New]by Lainie84 on Feb 25, 09 4:29 PM
O can not download the ulitity, says I do not have permission, oh well

Edited on 02/25/2009 at 4:35:24 PM PST

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 25, 09 11:25 PM
You have to register on Enkord's website to be able to download the program

[Post New]by Selania on Feb 28, 09 1:04 PM
bfgErie wrote:My own testing showed that reinstalling the game did not remove your progress. I'd like to also mention that this new version is an updated build of 1.02. This is not version 1.03 of the game.

Why can't BFG get 1.03? There are items in that version that that are not on this one.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 28, 09 10:31 PM
You will have to ask customer service, why?

Ediellg
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Ediellg on Mar 2, 09 2:06 PM
I know how to install/uninstall. And I just finished the game with disasterous results. So how do i totally start over?? I want to win the darn game!!!

[Post New]by leprkaun on Mar 2, 09 5:32 PM
Cyberomega wrote:Go onto Enkord's website. They have a gem utility program that tells you which island you missed the gems on.

Cyberomega thanks for all your help I would have been bald without it. One thing I finished the game and said I only completed 122 quests out of 123 I am stumped I could have sworn I caught them all. Was there more one puzzle on Guardian moon? Any ideas on where I missed one?

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Mar 3, 09 4:56 AM
I wonder if you missed getting one of the idols?

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Mar 3, 09 4:58 AM
Ediellg wrote:I know how to install/uninstall. And I just finished the game with disasterous results. So how do i totally start over?? I want to win the darn game!!!

On the intro screen, where is says WELCOME TO TOTEM TRIBE (insert name), there is a line where is says IF THIS IS NOT YOU CLICK HERE, select the IF THIS IS... Then you can create a new character and start new.

Ediellg
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Ediellg on Mar 3, 09 10:04 AM
I am sooo blond. I figured that out, but what OCTOPUS????

Go to: