Re:Farm Fables Sequel Suggestions

[Post New]by JackieMurfin on Aug 1, 12 8:50 AM
How about introducing a little complexity by making every tenth game give one goal at a time, e.g. Ten balls of yarn and on completion posts another goal for 20 cobs of corn and so on? On the later levels this could make for a very complex level where machines have to be destroyed and replaced at a moments notice.

[Post New]by speedmomsc on Aug 2, 12 3:32 PM
I hate to sound like the loner here. I haven't seen this posted yet, but it would be great if there were no required stars to make it to the next phase of levels. I personally prefer to play at the casual level without feeling the need to rush to make a time limit. However, in this game, I was forced to in order to play to the end.
The sequel should allow casual players like me to still be able to advance through levels, but maybe allow the star acheivers extra perks or rewards.
This would make the game more enjoyable for those like me who don't always like to race the clock and still give those who like the time challenge to still find the game enjoyable too.

Edited on 08/02/2012 at 3:34:49 PM PST

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Aug 2, 12 3:50 PM
Make a Mac version.

debgerard
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by debgerard on Aug 3, 12 5:28 PM
How about make it a timer that we can handle? alot of these I have trouble with, also with a 2 year old sitting on lap not helping though, but she loves the animals walking around how about they making their sounds like moo, and etc... chickens cluck that would drive my 16 year old who moos and quacks crazy... lol he does it to annoy me...maybe lower some of the prices of the produce too? I have farm frenzy 1 & 2 and the animals don't cost as much can you lower the price on some animals or all....I always run out of money.
Thanks Deb

bf_gamer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bf_gamer on Aug 16, 12 9:03 AM
I think for extra cost we should be able to buy additional farming plots. Also, I would make the collecter faster; they are extremly slow in this game. I love most suggestions that have been made, very creative!

dddggggddd
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by dddggggddd on Aug 16, 12 12:13 PM
love the game and the sounds and concepts. We play against each other is there a way of comparing your scores to others who have played on the same computer.

miss being able to buy other products eg buy eggs or flouur from another producer,

Ps don't mind what the sequal is just can you bring it on soon

[Post New]by mg1grn on Aug 27, 12 12:59 PM
I love this game of all I've ever played...mainly due to the number of levels & the strategy it takes to get stars...I would love a game to include holidays as Easter, Fourth of July, Christmas.... maybe other cultures holidays... to create the food honoring that holiday....or even different cultures favorite food period..Thx again..mg

trish999
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by trish999 on Dec 26, 12 12:25 PM
I absolutely love this game. I play it over and over and over and over.... The only level I don't like is the one where you have to make all that money. You just plant strawberries for 10 minutes. Gets very boring. I hope you leave that out of the sequel.

I sure hope the sequel comes out very soon. (Crossing my fingers!!!)

Thanks for this wonderful game.

abaumga2
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by abaumga2 on Jun 6, 13 12:34 PM
I was thinking about this game today and I just wanted to mention how much I am looking forward to a sequel. This is one of my all time faves.

Go to: