CassB
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Post any Infected: The Twin Vaccine technical issues here only

[Post New]by CassB on Aug 1, 12 10:09 PM
My issue is different then all...so is it a user issue? Whenever I transition into another screen, it's black. I see the pointer, the journal, but that's it. I then select the windows icon to return to the desktop and then return to the game and the game is back. Is it a driver issue??

[Post New]by tovatheo on Aug 5, 12 8:53 AM
my issue is that when i went to play today, i received a notification in the game's menu window saying that my game file had been corrupted and all my previous history was deleted. i have to start all over, which is fine, because i had only been a few scenes in. but what i'm nervous about is that this will keep happening, and i won't be so willing to restart the game again if i've lost hours of game play. would reinstalling help me? or was that just a fluke thing?

[Post New]by resonheed on Aug 5, 12 9:03 AM
resonheed wrote:
jackryan wrote:It says the crash report named "Crash-2012-7-28-124138" next to game executable and to send to game developers !

I am having the same problem as "jackryan" and have been unable to find an answer to his question. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the same problem persists. Can you help.

Hello, again. I have installed this game on another computer with the same results - "CRASH_2012-08-05_" next to the game execuable" As of today I have not received an answer. Can some please help me. Thanks.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 5, 12 1:00 PM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming in here with some more suggestions for you ~

CassB ~ what you describe does sound like something having to do with your display or graphics, so checking for an update to your video card and drivers could definitely help. You can read more about how to do that in the help article here.

tovatheo ~ one thing that could help ensure that the save files don't get corrupted again is to run the game in Administrator mode, which we go over in the help article here. You can also definitely contact our Tech Support team and ask them to take a look at everything before you start again. There's more info about how to get in touch with them below.

resonheed ~ please send the details of that error message and the two computers you tried to play the game on to our Tech Support team. The best way to do that is to run a Dr. Felix Report on each of the computers and include it with your message to them. Those reports will have lots of valuable information about how that game is running on each of the computers that will help Tech Support pinpoint where the issue is coming from. And having the details for two different systems will be especially valuable!

You can read more about how to contact Tech Support and send in the Dr. Felixes by following the link below:

How do I contact Tech Support?

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by jimglenny on Aug 8, 12 5:41 PM
ladytdd wrote:Same as Yasure!! My mouse isn't changing to hand for picking up stuff or magnifying glass to look at objects up close!!

same here

[Post New]by naturalray on Aug 15, 12 12:29 PM
It freezes up after i click on the homeless man to get instructions on how to fish out the boot to get the lantern. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and have updated my Adobe flash player.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 15, 12 12:55 PM
Hi Fishies ~

For those of you having a problem with the cursor, I did some investigating and it looks like our Tech Support team has a couple of troubleshooting steps they can try with you to get that particular issue fixed. Please get in touch with them through our Contact Us page and they'll be happy to help!

naturalray ~ Along with updating Adobe Flash, we also suggest checking for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. If you haven't tried that yet, we go over those steps in the help article here.

If that doesn't help, please follow the other link above to get in touch with Tech Support so they can start working with you directly on getting things working correctly.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by FrodoLover on Aug 22, 12 8:39 AM
I am having a different issue than anyone else. I just bought the game and when I get to the park area where the crows are, the part with the search and find beside the crows I can't complete because it says I still need to find a glove (which I already found) and if I click hint it circles an area where there is no glove. Should I just restart the whole game to fix this issue? I already tried deleating it from my computer and then reinstaling which didn't do anything. Im pretty upset because now I feel I wasted my credit on game which I thought was amazing and now I can't even finish....help please.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 22, 12 10:11 AM
Hi FrodoLover,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the game not registering that you've found the glove.

We do have a walkthrough for this game, which I checked to see if I could see why you might be running into trouble during that HOS. It looks like you'll have to do a couple things involving the glove:
Use the STAPLE REMOVER to get the GLOVE.

Use the GLOVE on the wire to find the third CHESS PIECE.

So the first thing I thought was maybe the hint is referring to getting the chess piece with the glove...? You can click here to check out the walkthrough and see more about what it says about that HOS too.

But if you've done everything the walkthrough shows for that HOS and the game is just not letting you move on, it's definitely a good idea to get in touch with our Tech Support team so they can take a look. They'll be able to see why that issue's happening and work with you to get it resolved without losing all your progress if possible.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 08/22/2012 at 10:11:14 AM PST

[Post New]by thatgengirl on Sep 5, 12 6:45 PM
I can't use the hair pin to pick the lockbox. When I try to use the hair pin, it goes back into my inventory. If I click on the lockbox first, I can't access the hair pin at all.

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Sep 5, 12 7:27 PM
I don't know if this is a technical issue or not. I played the CE & had no problems at all until I tried to replay the Bonus Chapter. The game only shows the cutscene & I am unable to play the Bonus Chapter at all. It has done this numerous times. I finally uninstalled the game & have not tried it again. Has anyone else had this problem with the Bonus Chapter?

[Post New]by I_Quit_My_DayJob on Sep 8, 12 10:43 AM
Helllllllooooooo Houston....We still have a problem with the cursor. I want a custom cursor. I JUST DOWNLOADED THIS GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME about 2 hours ago and.I never downloaded the CE version. That's why I don't feel like it's necessary to read the "go to answer that solves everything" article regarding "game crashing, errors,etc" and how to, un install and re install a game that should have been fixed over a month ago. If I had downloaded either game earlier I would check if it could be solved by uninstalling and reinstalling. So what is taking so long? All of the CE's that have been released in the last month or so, using live actors, locations and spectacular visual effects work just fine on the Vaio I use. The screen is always full and custom cursors work fine...

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 8, 12 11:12 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that there are some problems with items and the bonus content not working. If you've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game already, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to provide more specific troubleshooting help for your specific issue. If you haven't tried reinstalling the game yet, you can view more information on doing that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

I_Quit_My_DayJob, if you're seeing issues with the cursor, I would also let our Tech Support team know about that. They're set up to assist with technical problems a bit better.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by lindadiane on Oct 10, 12 3:06 PM
I can put out 2 fires on the bridge, but the fire in the tire will not go out. The meter stays the same. I closed out, went back, same problem.

[Post New]by debbiendoug on Feb 6, 13 4:56 PM
Can not change electric meter no. it just changes to ? mark. won,t let me change those no. I have electric bill

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 6, 13 5:26 PM
Hi debbiendoug,

I checked our Infected: The Twin Vaccine Walkthrough, and it says that the first thing to do is put the electric bill right on that meter. That should trigger the mini game where you can set the dials to the correct number. (You can take a look at the walkthrough by clicking on that blue text above.)

If you've done that and the puzzle wasn't triggered, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see what else might be going on. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on Apr 24, 13 7:24 PM
I finally finished the game, however, I was so frustrated because I could not grab things from the inventory by clicking on the image. I had to point outside the inventory box to try and grab the item. Even if I did get the image (i.e. screw driver) it took several attempts to drag it to the place to fix the item. The only way I could get a coin that I collected was to click on the tiny hand pointing up to the screen. And, if the coin slot was to close to the X button then the box would close. I won't buy the next game of Infected if this is not corrected. It is too time consuming to diddle with this kind of problem. A shame because the game itself is good, as are the characters and storyline.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 3, 13 12:37 AM
I tried all day (total of 5 times) to download this game as today's DD. I never was successful and kept getting code 776. Since no one is around on the weekends to help, I am left without a solution. BF, you need to address this. I can't be the only one who had this problem today.

Go to: