jmag4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Reviews for Infected: The Twin Vaccine

[Post New]by jmag4 on Sep 9, 12 3:24 PM
I was enjoying my first storyline format game and am shocked that I got to the end after only a couple of gaming sessions?!! Should I assume this is about how long these types of games run?

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Sep 13, 12 8:13 AM
excellent game and somewhat different

boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by boobailey on Nov 8, 12 3:21 PM
Good game with a neat story. The graphic's where OK . Puzzles where easy but fun and they took a different approach on the HOS. I really liked this game and will look forward to the sequel.

bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by bball111 on Nov 19, 12 2:05 PM
Really, really short and very abrupt ending left you hanging. Example of what happens when devs. just chop off the end of a collectors edition.game and call it an SE.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jan 14, 13 8:27 PM
I enjoyed it as it was differant. Wonder if there will be a follow up.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Feb 16, 13 8:24 AM
Yes this game was different , I have now played most Gogii games (Adventure and HOGS) and this was the best and one of the better games I have played overall.
Not too much running here and there and any backtracking was well controlled so I did not lose myself or the thread of the game.
The HOS were different and refreshing, I must admit I am getting bored with the same old HOS.
I find many story lines confusing and incomprehensible, this was clear and easy to follow, and held my interest right to the end !! Cannot wait for the sequel PLEASE !!!
Some fishies thought this on the short side , I found the length ok ..sometimes I get bored as many games are "Padded" and use wasted time running backwards and forewords adding to their length
Well done Developers !!!! A well planned game.. Well done Canada !!!!
More please !!!!

otogo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by otogo on Jun 2, 13 3:59 AM
Good game, but way to short ... felt ripped off.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Jun 7, 13 2:08 AM
I liked the realistic-looking artwork.

What I didn't like about this game were the HOS, i.e., having to find things that go into a storage box, and then you use the stored items to find more things, if possible -- emphasis on if possible due to the fact that all the items were so dang hard to find. The hint refills almost immediately, so at least that was a positive, and hints work outside the HOS.

There are also lots of things to find just in the scenes of the locations you go to that you need to open or light or unlock something in order to find something else in the same scene! Not unusual to pick up useful things along the way in most HOPAs, but there were so many of them in just one location, it was like doubling down on HOS, and none of those things were easy to find either.

Putting a big, black X in the ground to indicate, yes, X marks the spot, and you just happen to have a shovel, so.... The dialogue at the top says, "It looks like something might be buried here." Well, duh, ya think? With this big X that somebody just happened to leave here for me to stumble across? Totally lame.

I played only about 20 minutes before I was completely fed up, so I'm not going to waste money on this one.

And shhh... we're not supposed to mention it here, but the game locked up once and I had to restart it.

Edited on 06/07/2013 at 2:22:27 AM PST

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Sep 1, 13 5:23 AM
Impressive Modern Sci-Fi

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

It’s got it all. From excellent graphics and sound, to innovative HO puzzles, to challenging adventure gameplay and a gripping story.

In a nutshell:

• Brilliantly realistic and exciting opening scenes
• Real actors incorporated seamlessly
• Choose your level of difficulty, including a custom level
• Subtle but ominous music accompanying threatening ambient sounds
• HOs where each item you find must be used within the scene to get another on the list – the first game to do what is now the most popular adaptation on HOPs
• Believable story with emotionally valid conclusion

The one thing it DOESN’T have is a useful map. But hint is directional and the game logic is pretty obvious for the most part.

And the one thing I wish it didn’t have was a (relatively) long black screen during transitions. But that’s just being picky.

The game is simply outstanding.

I recommend this game!

Edited on 09/01/2013 at 5:25:06 AM PST

Go to: