FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:Comments for Cases Of Stolen Beauty

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Jul 29, 12 11:44 AM
I'm with Sheerj & LovetoMissLisa on this one... I'm buying with a credit.. charming little game with some good appeal to it. I did turn my res up, though and don't mind having to do that, only takes 2 secs.

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Jul 29, 12 12:17 PM
It isn't that bad of a game. While it seems undeveloped it is a big improvement over the last two these devs put out. The storyline is good and for that I am going to see it to the finish so I can find out who is the creep behind all the havoc. I also think we are going to see really well done games in the future from these guys as they develope and grow, if we have not beaten them up so much they just give up. Kudos BF for giving them a shot!

Nortank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by Nortank on Jul 30, 12 8:18 AM
Sheerija wrote:I like it. It's interesting and has a fun factor. It may be old fashioned and a little rough, but when I could find stuff and do the puzzles and the plot was revealed, it quite intrigued me - it's different, this story. The game is interactive, as well as having HOS. It's much, much better than Pride and Prejudice, by miles.

I want to know who's behind the crimes and even more so, why they're committing these bizarre acts.

So, I bought it and am off to find out. For all of you who hate it, hope you have a nice Sunday, but I think you're missing out.

I also was a bit intrigued by the different type of story. The hint function is rotten, though. I am at the hat shop, etc and it says "try another location" in all 3 locations! Can't find anyone who has gotten to that point.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Jul 30, 12 10:23 PM
Sounds long enough to me. I'll buy it with a PCC - TOMORROW. LOL, I finished my PC with the DD, and have to wait until the day turns over to start a new one.

I like the story, it's different. I also like the mechanic that uses the arrows to jump from location to location instead of a map or sneaker power. I love the music, and the scenery is really quite nice - bright and not gloomy for a change.

The game is more HO than my taste, but when I'm not in a mood to think hard, an easy game with a good story is right up my alley. And the crimes in this are so bizarre that I really want to know who and why!

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Jul 31, 12 9:32 PM
Haven't tried the main game yet, but undecided at this point. Not great reviews. I will probably try game at some point and make my own decision.

feenix

seahorsequeen
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by seahorsequeen on Aug 1, 12 4:53 AM
I know I'm in my fifties and wear glasses so my eyesight isn't as good as it was, but come on ,someone with perfect vision would have trouble finding those tiny things !! I want to enjoy a game not get a headache.A very dated and "clunky" game anyway.

Go to: