meb28
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Post any Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee technical issues here only

[Post New]by meb28 on Aug 12, 12 4:52 PM
This game seems to be a nice little game. The graphics are ok and I haven't had it freeze or anything. But my problem I have is that my computer will shut down without me telling it to and when I turn it back on the game opens but there's this little bong noise and my computer tells me Runtime asked this to close in an unusual manner. When I open the game after closing it invariably my game is gone and I have to start over. I've played half the demo this has happened at least five or six times and I'm tired of it. I'm uninstalling and probably won't be reinstalling it. Just wanted to let someone know there was something wrong here. Whether it's my machine or the game who knows? Thanks for "listening". lol!

Re:Post any Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee technical issues here only

[Post New]by greenpeeps on Aug 13, 12 7:49 AM
Thank you for your reply, and I will contact support, but as you can see, someone posted just after me the same exact thing -- not that the game won't save -- it turns off the computer and then says Runtime error, and everything is gone. Problem with the game perhaps and not all of us?

Go to: