MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles The Chosen Child

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Feb 8, 09 8:15 AM
I never could get to far in the second game, , guess I'll have to go back and try again before I even think about the third one

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Feb 8, 09 8:17 AM
cant wait for this .just loved both

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Feb 8, 09 8:24 AM
I have been stuck at the chess game and can not finish the 2nd dream chronicles...Hope there is no chess game in the 3rd

Lee

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Feb 8, 09 8:25 AM
guy I had to use the walkthrough for that it was hard.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Feb 8, 09 8:59 AM
I loved the Dream Chronicals... but I can't find this new one over at that other place.. I"m simply dying for another good game..

Can someone pm me with the download link....... in the mean time I'll keep looking..

Many thanks... I need this today to calm me down.. after my "mug" disappointment.. !!

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Feb 8, 09 9:05 AM
THERE'S A WALK THROUGH! After all these months........ Is it on Gamezebo, Ghost?

hrslvr_paints
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,224 Posts

[Post New]by hrslvr_paints on Feb 8, 09 9:19 AM
Celery, if I'm reading your post right, this will answer it. The game hasn't been released yet. It's still in test phase. The OP was just informing us that it was at that phase of development. Hopefully it will be released soon though.

[Post New]by lbrady71165 on Feb 8, 09 9:25 AM
can't wait for DC3. Loved the first 2, thanks for the heads up.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Feb 8, 09 9:28 AM
hrslvr_paints.... oh brother... LOL.. yes you read my post right.. I thought it had been released over there... double darn.. I can't wait to get it... Now those were good games... a bit hard.... but fun........ !

Thanks for responding... ! Guess it's back to reading my book..

hrslvr_paints
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,224 Posts

[Post New]by hrslvr_paints on Feb 8, 09 9:29 AM
I hate those moments, Celery. I seem to have a lot of them lately. What book ya reading?

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Feb 8, 09 1:50 PM
I just finished the book called Shadows.... about highly intelligent kids who didnt' fit into regular schools so got sent to this special academy... Naturally sinister things were happening.. I won't tell you just in case you want to read it.. but it was pretty good..
Now I"m going to read LETHAL MARRIAGE.. the unspeakable ( real life ) crimes of Paul Bernardo and Karla Homokla.....from Canada.. ... this one should be good too.

But I"m soooooo ready for the new Dream Chronicles....... hope it's tomorrows game.. !!

Rose427
Stingray
Stingray
4,519 Posts

[Post New]by Rose427 on Feb 8, 09 2:42 PM
There is a third, I have yet to play the second one, so I have no idea of what it could be about

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 8, 09 3:00 PM
Celeryhart wrote:I just finished the book called Shadows.... about highly intelligent kids who didnt' fit into regular schools so got sent to this special academy... Naturally sinister things were happening.. I won't tell you just in case you want to read it.. but it was pretty good..
Now I"m going to read LETHAL MARRIAGE.. the unspeakable ( real life ) crimes of Paul Bernardo and Karla Homokla.....from Canada.. ... this one should be good too.

But I"m soooooo ready for the new Dream Chronicles....... hope it's tomorrows game.. !!

Celery- I saw a show about them..don't recall if it was Forensic Files or what, but they were some twisted individuals!

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Feb 8, 09 4:17 PM
Celeryhart wrote:I just finished the book called Shadows.... about highly intelligent kids who didnt' fit into regular schools so got sent to this special academy... Naturally sinister things were happening.. I won't tell you just in case you want to read it.. but it was pretty good..

Celery, I read that book and watched a program on them. They were/are sick!
I love reading true crime books. Ann Rule is a fave of mine. Have read everything she has written.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Feb 8, 09 4:29 PM
Oh wow, this is really cool news! I just hope it's longer than the 2nd one.

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Feb 8, 09 4:41 PM
Yeah Homolka Got out of jail and is living in Montreal now. How we got so lucky I'll never know! The press here seems to be trying to run out of town.

talkgirl7
Salmon
Salmon
2,541 Posts

[Post New]by talkgirl7 on Feb 8, 09 8:56 PM
i got the same email for the beta i been haveing internet issues for the past three days so tommrrow i will beta the game...

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Feb 9, 09 5:18 AM
prpldva and dtouchton........ oh lordie yes.. they are beyond sick... !! Simply appauling...! Why Karla is out in the world now is something that baffles me..
There is something extremely wrong with our justice system... I use the term "justice" very loosley... !!

This book is very descriptive... and makes you sick.... !!
Ann Rule is a fav or mine too...

I guess this is a bit off topic eh...?

given
Herring
Herring
369 Posts

[Post New]by given on Feb 9, 09 5:50 AM
I can't wait for DC 3. I really enjoyed the first two, and I am looking forward to this one.
Waiting patiently!

[Post New]by ILoveMCF on Feb 12, 09 10:35 AM
I hope this is coming out soon! I've been replaying the first two in anticipation. I'm almost more excited for this than I was for RTR.

Go to: