Re:Comments for Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Aug 21, 12 1:58 PM
Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring...Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn....this game is to simple for me, sorry ..no buy for me..I can see why it is just one credit..

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Aug 22, 12 9:53 PM
O.K., so I'm about halfway through the demo and I don't think I like this game!! First of all, I agree with all the reviewers that are fed up with penalties in the HOS. If I am trying a game for the first time, and time is an issue, I want to get as far as I can to see if I like the game. Makes sense, right? If I am spending too much time in a HOS, it is taking up demo time. And also, I hated the map. What's the point? A map should either be able to transport you from one scene to another, or at least, let you know what has to be done in a certain location. I have quite a few punch card coupons, and was thinking this may be a possible buy, but I'm not sure. This game just doesn't grab me.

feenix

xapa
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by xapa on Aug 23, 12 5:09 PM
I enjoyed this game. I dont mind all the conversations, and I have never seen a game with puzzles there moves like this, it was easy but funny, liked it. Just my game.

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Aug 25, 12 1:43 PM

tales of sorrow, that explains it all, I played the game all the way through, can't say that I really enjoyed it. Just not my type of game, I bought it and didn't want to waste the credit I used for it. I would only rate it 1 star. I don't recommend it as well.

[Post New]by falgoutsr on Aug 27, 12 11:25 AM
I did purchase this game because I am a big fan of HO's. But I found many of these oh's too dark and almost impossibe to find. This became so annoying I just started using hints to get the game over.....plus the dialogue was way too long....sorry wouldn't recommend this one.

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Aug 28, 12 3:07 PM
Anyone else feel like what could have been a great story was ruined by way too many hos? I really liked the story and the graphics but felt there was no need for the hos to begin with and the game would have been perfect. The feel of the game was good so I hope the devs pop in to this site and take note of our comments and make some changes with their next one.

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Sep 3, 12 8:57 AM
I waited until the first of the month to buy this because of the punch card cut off. As everyone said it's different and the dialogue is slow but I'm quite liking the game. The story is interesting and I'm glad I got it.

carnick
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by carnick on Sep 5, 12 6:17 PM
hi fishies, I just finished the game and I loved it. It is nice to play good little games once in a while. it is a good change from all these ghosts and vampires game. Have a nice day everyone.

renaki
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by renaki on Sep 20, 12 1:40 PM
Did anyone get this annoying black screen while moving from scene to scene or there is something wrong with my computer? Or my eyes?
This is what bothered me the most. And the "straight" HOscenes. Otherwise I would not complain at all. I liked all the rest,
The game is on my "wait for daily deal" list.

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Dec 1, 13 2:26 PM
I honestly didn't see where there were excessively more Hidden Object scenes in this game than a lot of others I've played . . . There were certainly more in the second Ravenhearst game - in fact, a ridiculous amount towards the end, when you had to replay a whole series of them . . .

Edited on 12/01/2013 at 2:31:13 PM PST

Go to: