squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:What do you want to see in the next version of Lost In Reefs?

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Jul 17, 10 4:04 AM
Definitely keep the relaxed mode

Resources are not always even, you end up with more Tools and Fishes before you can collect Gold

I play the 3 modes at once, 5 levels of each then you do not get bored with your least favourite

Find it difficult to swap between the modes, cannot always find the right section

Similar game is Wizard Land

Poliwird
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Poliwird on Oct 17, 10 11:07 PM
I'd like the ultimate adjustment option this game lacks for now: the option to represent different kinds of gems only by colored tiles (different, easily distinguishable colours), with nothing drawn in them.

Because when i just installed this game and was going through the menus for the first time, everything was so wonderful and promising: many game modes to choose the one that suits me best (what a great and for some mysterious reason a rarely implemented idea), amazing background graphics (actually became a bit too hard for my eyes later on, my monitor is at zero brightness already and it's not such a trivial task to turn it yet darker), cool music (which really got annoying on the long run). And then i got to the actual playfield and seeing items on it was a kind of unpleasant surprise for me: different items merge with each other much more easily than in other Match3 games i have yet tried, i have to peer into, instead of glancing. I'm not saying it makes the game unplayable, but at least while i prefer to play all games in windowed mode, i just had to switch this one to fullscreen, to see just something.

[Post New]by victoryunltd on May 21, 11 12:10 PM
I would like the cursor keep up with the moves or at least have the option to speed it up. It is very slow and hangs up which is very frustrating. My hand gets tired before I can clear a board because of the constant removing the cursor to hopefully hit the correct tiles...which doesn't always work. The cursor doesn't always pick up the first or last tile which messes up your chain.

Trigger51
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Trigger51 on Jun 28, 11 10:15 AM
It's not often that an M3 game just "hits" me, and becomes so addicting. This one did so far.

Suggestions:
I'm getting old, and I wear trifocals - Make sure that symbols and colors are easily distinguished. Other games use colors that are so similar, I can't tell them apart. (See Runes series)

Make sure that the blocks left to get are easily recognized. I always play untimed, because I can't see that last block or two.

In spite of the other comments - You don't have to see an end to the game. Goals-yes, fixed end - not necessary. I like to play a brainless (lol) game sometimes, and don't always want to start over. (see Chainz and Chainz2 - these are good)

I like the variety of modes here. Don't change that.

Don't make it too easy. A challenge is good. (Chainz Galaxy is way too easy compared to earlier versions)

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 28, 11 3:25 PM
lordkalvan wrote:Could we please please have it so that when we hit "no more moves" it just triggers a free randomize powerup? Or at least if we have powerups, it triggers one of those? Tough boards, and I get them nearly cleared, then run out of moves and have to start completely over - it's very frustrating.

THAT was my pet peeve about the game; other than that, I enjoyed it and I was STUNNED to the point of tears when the door was unlocked -- it was just so emotionally moving.

MEnr56

Go to: