Re:Welcome to Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jennywatts on Sep 16, 12 6:21 PM
kathrynmbarber wrote:I am in the wardroom room and need to use the scissors to make the bear, dress and hat. But when I click on the bear to cut it out my scissors disappear. I really don't want to uninstall and restart. Anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by 2rmckwest12 on Sep 20, 12 2:37 PM
Couldn't find the walkthrough. I am stuck after I located and put the broken bow on the bench. Also placed the branch there. Cannot find where to go to get the fix its.
Also, I know where the key is in the vineyard but cannot find where to go to fix water pump. I am assuming that one of these places will have the ladder to reach above the cave.
Can any of you help me with this? Found it . I'm good to go.

Edited on 11/17/2012 at 4:34:25 PM PST

pinkwitch12
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pinkwitch12 on Sep 20, 12 5:37 PM
I posted this elsewhere but did not know if it would be noticed among the rest.

I have the CE on this game, and this is my second time through, but as a new player
I am at the entrance to the castle and there is a problem which the SG is not helping with.

I see that the dragon is supposed to be used on the vines, but it does not do that in this round. The message: I don't think that is the best use of this item OR I better not burn anything now comes up. The doors to the Ivory gates are OPEN and the owl says we should move into the castle. HELP!!!

[Post New]by RosaCaroline on Oct 7, 12 3:18 PM
Bought the game and was doing fine until until I got into the castle and the areaawith the runes and the posts...can not get the complete rune on the paper...I started the game again , used the guide to help and the same thing happened..how do I solve this problem?

[Post New]by franbolleken on Oct 9, 12 11:20 AM
kathrynmbarber wrote:I am in the wardroom room and need to use the scissors to make the bear, dress and hat. But when I click on the bear to cut it out my scissors disappear. I really don't want to uninstall and restart. Anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by Amz2012 on Dec 4, 12 2:02 PM
Hello

Is this game available on iPhone in Australia yet?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 4, 12 3:14 PM
Hi Amz2012,

I replied to your question in the other thread you posted in here.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by sbuent on Dec 7, 12 6:16 AM
This may have already been asked and answered but I can't find it. Has this game been released for the iPad yet? If so, I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 7, 12 10:42 AM
Welcome to the Pond sbuent!

I've checked the available iPhone, iPad and iPad touch games and it looks like Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition not yet been released on our site for iPad/iPhone/iPad touch.

There are three other Awakening games available though if you'd like to check those out! (Just click on the blue text above to be linked!)

To stay up to date on the newest releases feel free to sign up for the iSplash Newsletter!

I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

Edited on 12/07/2012 at 10:44:01 AM PST

[Post New]by sbuent on Dec 7, 12 1:21 PM
Thanks, I'll just keep waiting then! I have already gone through the first three Awakening games.

[Post New]by Aurora82 on Dec 21, 12 11:32 PM
When will this game be available for the I-phone???!!!

[Post New]by debbiedonedallas on Jan 13, 13 11:09 AM
eirini51 wrote:Dear BFG I have downloaded this game and all I get is a black screen but can hear the music. I have done this twice. You will note from my purchase history, of late that I have had no problems. In some cases I did not care but in this I do as I have purchased all the previous games and I would like to complete the set.

jmad
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jmad on Jan 19, 13 2:00 PM
i have played all the "awakening" games, and wanted to know , is there another one in the making? and if so when will it come out?
thank you

trishny
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by trishny on Sep 3, 13 6:02 PM
I am where you get the bronze grapes with the gaf but it won't work the grapes just stay there

trishny
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by trishny on Sep 4, 13 2:17 PM
I am where I am supposed to get the bronze grapes with the gaf but nothing happens, the grapes just won't move

[Post New]by browncat on Dec 1, 13 4:22 PM
peachface1 wrote:Can't shoot the weight with the bow and arrow which is suppose to let the boiling water fall on the gargoyl. any suggestions?

MXris
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by MXris on Aug 7, 14 4:43 AM
Hi! Can I undo a move. I'm stuck on Chapter 3 where my scissor is hidden under the doll plan and I need it to continue. How can I undo a move because I can't take the scissor? Thanks. Urgent reply needed.

Go to: