NiceZombie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Comments for Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition

[Post New]by NiceZombie on Aug 23, 12 6:13 AM
A lovely game yet again! Just started, noticed a lot of achievements, and I am a bit of an achievement hunter, so this will be a challenge to get them all!

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Aug 23, 12 6:43 AM
Finally a game I love. I bought it just now after finishing the demo. Thank you BF you rock, again.

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by dakini on Aug 23, 12 7:21 AM
I love this! I'm totally a sucker for fix the machine type puzzles & pretty games & games with fun characters &...&...&...

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Aug 23, 12 7:33 AM
Any BOOMZAP game is an automatic buy for me. And I purchase the CEs to support a DEV who delivers wonderful games -- with nary a car crash, abandoned asylum or evil/insane (fill in the blank here) in sight! besides -- I really need the SG!

I loved the Awakening series from the very first. Although I'll be sorry to see it end I'm sure this DEV has more great fun in store for us!

[Post New]by sassos on Aug 23, 12 7:33 AM
Beautiful game! I'm a fan of the Awakening series and this is a definite buy but- where's the strategy guide???

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Aug 23, 12 8:03 AM
sassos wrote:Beautiful game! I'm a fan of the Awakening series and this is a definite buy but- where's the strategy guide???

It is only available after you buy the game (and re-download / install the full version) but the SG is Very good, even if you do have to exit the game via the pause button to access it

PS Welcome to the forums Sassos

Edited on 08/23/2012 at 8:03:42 AM PST

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Aug 23, 12 8:20 AM
It keeps getting better and better! I've been playing in chunks because I want it to last. LoL

[Post New]by silverlady47 on Aug 23, 12 8:56 AM
I have loved all the Awakening series and so pleased to see another, I bought it straight away.

This game is pure class and so relaxing to play as all the series are.

Loved it.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Aug 23, 12 8:57 AM
Just finished it and this is not the last one. Definitely going to be at least one more.

vadasgirl5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,006 Posts

[Post New]by vadasgirl5 on Aug 23, 12 9:39 AM
I didn't even take it for a test drive. Just bought it.. I love this series.. am still waiting for the download and i can hardly wait after reading your posts.... doing the happy dance (snoopy style) around my chair...

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Aug 23, 12 9:52 AM
I am loving this !

And... I want a SQUABBIT!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Aug 23, 12 10:47 AM
jenny1983 wrote:
shadowfax44 wrote:
It continues to baffle me why people play IHOG/HOPA games if they don't like hidden object scenes... I am always curious about that so I thought I would mention it.

Because since we like the adventure part, we have to tolerate the hidden object part

After playing whole chapter 1 of the game, I have to admit that the companies began to tend more to Adventure/Puzzle mode, and here it was so pitiful to see my Hidden Object Screens blurry, as if someone wanted to hide them!!! I played "zillion" of puzzles (which I skipped of course, I hate puzzles!), and two or 3 HOS of find x of a kind.

I don't consider this game as a HOPA - my share is offended. I know now, that Boom Zap lost my trust, and I have to check and double check if it produces fairly the share among the definition titles, or concentrate only in Adventure games (not my alley, sorry, as TM is not my alley also).

I am going to ask for refund...

tulsachic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by tulsachic on Aug 23, 12 11:21 AM
I am at the place where you put all the things back, using the the torn sheet in the how to book... my problem is I've gotten everything in except the last little blue circle... and can't find a way for it to open so I can... Any suggestions, please?

tulsachic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by tulsachic on Aug 23, 12 11:23 AM
I am at the place where you put all the things back, using the the torn sheet in the how to book... my problem is I've gotten everything in except the last little blue circle... and can't find a way for it to open so I can... Any suggestions, please?

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Aug 23, 12 11:29 AM
Hi if I remember rightly, this was a grrrrrr puzzle !!

Basically I just kept trying everything everywhere.

I think there is a button to push or the like elsewhere with in that puzzle that will turn the casing so you can fit the blue thingy in side it.

Sorry not to be of more help

Jojo

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Aug 23, 12 11:58 AM
As soon as I signed into BF this a.m. I immediately purchased the game - with no trial version played. Having purchased all of the other Awakening games I just knew this would also be a winner. I completed chapter 1, and into chapter 2 now. The artwork, graphics, story, and characters are exceptional. Boomzap never fails to impress me. I have expressed my feelings to them on a number of occassions on F/B. Mr. Simonson and his team have outdone themselves again. Thanks Boomzap for yet another awesome game!!!

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Aug 23, 12 1:37 PM
Sheerija wrote:Just finished it and this is not the last one. Definitely going to be at least one more.

Gee thanks -- just what I wanted to know. NOT!! This really is the kind of information that can ruin it for everyone.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 23, 12 2:00 PM
Thank you BoomZap for an absolutely delightful game. I loved the variety of the HOS and thought the extra dragons were priceless.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Aug 23, 12 2:31 PM
I bought it before trying as I have enjoyed the series and love the nonograms aspect and acheivements so did buy the CE version.

I'm playing on hardest (and you can't change midgame) so with those comments about the puzzles, Hope I'm all right. So far they are easy as boomzap usually are so hope it's not a timer game as I will be stuck!

And I am really enjoying it, the difference type of HOS is good so far.

The only comment I'll make is, is it just me but does anyone else feel a bit squeamish?
The moving scene in the main menu coupled with all the different exit and entrance scenes is making me feel a bit . It's like some bad powerpoints I have sat through, with all those different scene animations.

ETA - I don't mean it's bad like the powerpoints just the animation on scene entrance and exit is all different.

Edited on 08/23/2012 at 2:39:04 PM PST

Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by Freka on Aug 23, 12 2:49 PM
shorenuf wrote:
Sheerija wrote:Just finished it and this is not the last one. Definitely going to be at least one more.

Gee thanks -- just what I wanted to know. NOT!! This really is the kind of information that can ruin it for everyone.

How can knowing there will be another ruin it for anyone? Just curious.

Go to: