govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Post any Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty technical issues here only

[Post New]by govegril on Aug 31, 12 12:05 AM
i played all the way to level 4-1 and now my play button is greyed out on any new or old levels.

edit: had to exit game and restart to get it to play- how annoying!

Edited on 08/31/2012 at 1:16:05 AM PST

JeanSki862
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by JeanSki862 on Aug 31, 12 12:14 PM
I got to level 1-4 or 5 and the screen went to black with a thin gold rim. I tried everything to get out! I finally gave it the three finger salute to task manager but even that dumped back to the black screen. Very confusing. When I finally went back into the game manager I still had 60 minutes left. The Monument builder Eiffel Tower works fine.

Jean

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 31, 12 2:45 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see some of you are still having trouble with this game freezing or the display being weird!

If you haven't already don't so, please try updating your video card and graphics drivers, which we go over in the help article here.

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support team so they can take a look at things and troubleshoot with you directly. And if this is a bigger glitch with the game itself, the information they can collect will really help pinpoint the issue so it can be addressed as soon as possible.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by ladyluck_alina on Sep 8, 12 9:46 AM
i've bought this game yesterday. i've played almost half of it and the game stopped. after i try to reopen the game, the screen went black with a blue and white square in the middle that is saying OVER FREQUENCY H: 95.3KHz V: 60.0Hz . i can hear the game in the backround but all i can see is black and that square. i deleted the game and i reinstall it and nothing happened. what should i do?

[Post New]by buffstant on Sep 9, 12 2:18 PM
Hi
Running game on PC.
Level 5.8 will not register that all roads are improved so I cannot progress. Have tried level twice and double checked all pieces of road. Any ideas?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 10, 12 3:11 PM
Hi ladyluck_alina,

Please try the suggestions in the article I'm linking below, as they will often get things straightened out with the kind of issue you're describing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't help, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support team, as they'll be able to really delve into how the game is running on your particular computer and can work with you directly to troubleshoot from there.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 10, 12 3:47 PM
Hi buffstant,

I read through some other threads here, and found this one about Level 5-8, in case you'd like to check it out and talk to those players about what might be going on with the road upgrades: Part 5 - Levels 8, 9, & 10 - Correction to Level 8.

But if this does seem more like a technical issue, you might try running the game in Administrator Mode, as this will make sure it has all the permissions it needs to progress correctly. You can read about how to make that adjustment in the help article here.

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support team so they can take a look at things and see what else might be going on. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket and they'll get back to you right away!

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by buffstant on Sep 11, 12 10:25 AM
Thanks very much. I'll try your ideas.

[Post New]by ladyluck_alina on Sep 11, 12 5:36 PM
Thank you for the response. I will try the suggestions in that article.

SnappyPeas
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SnappyPeas on Sep 18, 12 9:40 AM
The game keeps quitting/crashing during the third section. It freezes then shuts down. Comes up with a violation error code. Very frustrating.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 19, 12 12:05 PM
Hi SnappyPeas,

There are a couple of things that may help get everything resolved for you. First, you can try updating your video card and graphics drivers, as this will often sort things out when a game freezes or crashes. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

Since it also sounds like you're getting an Access Violation error, the information in this other help article here may help with that specific type of issue.

But if you try those suggestions and are still having trouble, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to really delve into how the game is running on your particular system and can work with you directly on more specific troubleshooting steps.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by sandy3456 on Apr 29, 13 4:21 AM
I am trying to continue but it will not let me go to Part 1 level 6, instead of play it will only let me cancel.

[Post New]by queencolleen7 on Dec 11, 13 3:18 AM
This is really start to tick me off, I followed everything "help" to me to do, and it is still shutting down, pls get a fix. I love the monument builder games...very discouraging

[Post New]by queencolleen7 on Dec 13, 13 4:11 AM
Still waiting..... Did all of your trouble shoots, still randomly shut down

[Post New]by queencolleen7 on Dec 13, 13 4:12 AM
How do we check to see what "video card and running system" an iPad is running on

[Post New]by DerbyGrey on Jan 4, 14 2:39 PM
iPad version; Part 2, Level 3 - the game shuts itself down as soon as I have repaired the road to the blank and tap on the load of money. I have shut down the game and even deleted the game and reinstalled but I cannot get past that action on that level. I have even tried every possible order in which to play the level but it always shuts down when I click the load of money. I cannot play the rest of the game.

debgerard
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by debgerard on Feb 22, 14 1:41 PM
I bought this game some time ago and I have been able to play but I want to play it again and all I see is a gray blank screen the a box saying input not supported what can I do I uninstalled and reinstalled same thing.... is there something else I can do to fix it.. I also the Monument Builders Titanic one and it played fine and it does the same thing now too aggravating. any help would be appreciated
Thanks Deb

Go to: