Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony technical issues here only

[Post New]by Cole228 on Sep 20, 12 12:48 PM
suze14 wrote:as soon as i have to click on the crow at beginning of demo game freezes happened 3x so had to uninstall pity cos i was looking forward to this 1

I am having this same problem. It's very frustrating to pay for a game that worked well in the demo and then have it freeze up all the time

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 20, 12 1:05 PM
Hi Cole228,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game freezing, especially after everything went OK with the demo. It does look like the file size for the full game is almost twice as large as the trial version, and that means the game will need more resources available to run well.

If you have some older games on your computer that you're no longer playing, it can help to uninstall them and free up some space. (You'll be able to reinstall them from your Purchase History any time if you want to.) The help article here goes over that process.

Another thing we suggest when a game freezes is to check for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. More info on how to do that is in this other help article here.

But if you try those suggestions and the game is still not running as well as it should, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to really delve into how the game is running on your particular system and can work with you directly to troubleshoot from there.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Nevaeh2 on Sep 22, 12 11:36 AM
I wanted so badly to buy this game but whenever I try to use the raven, it stutters and stalls for so long that I sometimes have to restart my computer because it takes less time that way. I do not need to upgrade any drivers or such because already did that. And on top this is a brand new computer and all other games work with no problems.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 22, 12 1:11 PM
Hi Nevaeh2,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. If your drivers and software programs are updated, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team. They can look into the problem for you and hopefully find a solution quickly so you can get back to gaming.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by umpdan on Sep 26, 12 2:26 PM
RSBOATER wrote:I am using a Dell Comuputer. In Chapter 4, on the B-1 level I cannot get the 2nd piece of the amulet. I can see it in the cabinet, the help button circles it in the cabinet, but clicking on it does nothing. Do I need to restart the entire game from scratch.?

[Post New]by umpdan on Sep 26, 12 2:31 PM
I, too, am using a Dell computer and I can't pick up the amulet in chapter 4, on elevator level B1 from inside the cabinet. I even reloaded the game and still can't get that amulet. Any suggestions from anyone?

[Post New]by tjkroll on Sep 28, 12 9:57 PM
i tried this twice and with no results. i know in the beginning that the code for the suitcase is 347, but when i try to move the dials to the numbers it will move the three dials but never enough to get to 347. it freezes, but never to the point that i can't move around to other places. anybody know what is going on.

[Post New]by lstevenson on Jan 8, 13 10:18 PM
I am stuck on the HOS on B2 in the mine! I have everything on the list, but cannot pick up the medallion piece that is in the locker! Nothing happens when I click on it. I had no trouble picking up the flipper that was below it. Please help!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 12, 13 9:41 AM
A big warm welcome to the Pond, lstevenson!

Definitely weird that the flipper was able to be picked up, but not that piece of the medallion in the locker.

I would first try checking the free Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony Walkthrough to make sure that all steps before hand are completed. Sometimes games can be a little sensitive and not continue if certain steps have not yet been done.

If that doesn't help, then making sure the video card driver is up to date may help as well, as this is what helps the game to display properly.

Also please be sure to contact Tech Support for further assistance with this. They have the resources to dive in and help figure out what's causing that issue!

To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

I hope this is helpful and best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by nursejessie on Apr 4, 13 10:50 PM
my game is crashing big time. I really like this game, but my game crashes and then I get a message that I have a corrupted save file. this has happened over and over. I uninstalled and reinstalled this game and I'm still having this problem. help, please, I would like to finish this game.

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Apr 26, 13 7:02 PM
When I pick up the pliers, the game freezes. I have to go to Task Manager to regain control on my computer (month-old HP Pavillion with Windows 8). The error message says that an illegal area of memory was accessed by the program, and Windows was shutting it down. I lost about two hours progress.

Edited on 04/26/2013 at 7:02:33 PM PST

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Sep 2, 13 10:27 PM
Like many others, I was having trouble with the raven. When I would try to use it, my screen would freeze and I would have to reboot my computer. After the 3rd time, I discovered a method that worked for me for the rest of the game:

When you know you need to use the raven, click on the raven first. When it raises its wings, your cursor will turn into a raven's head. Then click on the place you want the raven to go.

[Post New]by kidscientist on Nov 1, 13 2:25 PM
My game doesn't have the two gem eyes that are needed to move past the statue. I've tried playing under another player, uninstalling and re-installing. NOthing works. What a waste of my money.

[Post New]by Ramoca on Apr 17, 14 6:54 AM
I let the sailor out of the hold in the ship. However, when his ghost was released from the tree at the lake swamp, I did not get a soul stone. Now I'm stuck at the lake swamp. The game will not give me the next quest. I've left the game and gone back in. Don't want to start over with another name (although it is a fun game). Any suggestions? Glitch?

[Post New]by Rain1973 on Apr 23, 14 1:32 PM
I have installed and tried to play this game. It will show on my task bar for a moment and then flash and will be gone. The play again button comes up as if I played. I have tried everything on the crash page from this site to get it to work but nothing has helped me.

[Post New]by Liefhebbera on Jul 4, 14 1:02 PM
I can't put the crown on the head of the princess in the Hop during the second chapter (the bar and workshop)....... Could you please fix this? I'm playing on ipad.

[Post New]by katyo58 on Jul 6, 14 12:08 PM
Went through portal to ship ....got one coin ....suddenly was back with hanged man and unable to go through portal again
Is there a fix please

[Post New]by mothra7 on Jul 7, 14 6:13 PM
I too am finding it impossible to place the crown on the little princess!

[Post New]by Suze25 on Jul 8, 14 12:28 AM
Using an ipad an I'm also unable to place the crown on the princess in the workshop hop.

[Post New]by groovic on Jul 8, 14 9:47 AM
I cannot get the us portal no matter how many times I try. I made it they Chapter 8. In Chapter 9, I have the dirk and the horn, but have not had the option to place them where they go, according to the strategy guide, because I am in somehow stuck back in Chapter 8 w/ the hanging ghost, and I cannot get thru that portal. I've closed the game, reopened several times. Please help.

Go to: