Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:Post any The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Misty40 on Sep 19, 12 7:36 AM
I can't even start the first level without my computer crashing. I've unistalled and re-installed this game twice. I'm just going to ask for a game credit and be done with it.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 19, 12 10:35 AM
Hi Misty40,

I'm sorry to hear this game is crashing on you!

When this sort of thing happens, it can help to check for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. We go over how to do that in the help article I'm linking below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

But if that doesn't help, getting in touch with our Customer Support Team is definitely a good idea. They'll be happy to work with you on getting this issue resolved in the best way possible for you.

You can click here to submit a support ticket via email. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by flavorqueen on Sep 20, 12 1:26 PM
I'm having problems with this game freezing up as well. I get all the way to Level 42. The game played great until then. I've tried everything, reinstalling, admin, everything on help. My computer is completely up to date. I see I'm not the only one. Seems to me this is a problem with the game.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 20, 12 1:56 PM
Hi flavorqueen,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. Since it sounds like you've tried a few different things to get the game working, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team. They can hopefully figure out what's causing that so you can get back to gaming quickly.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by Pamster2011 on Sep 22, 12 6:12 PM
Same issue as Flavorqueen - I get all the way to Level 42 and as soon as I go to build in the second spot, the game just freezes and I have to hard boot my computer. None of the suggestions for dealing with crashes work and I don't have time to sit on the phone with tech support during work hours. Without this game progressing, I can't get to the bonus levels. Game's good otherwise, just disappointed in this problem.

[Post New]by dianeke on Sep 23, 12 7:47 AM
On Level 16 of Pyramid Rising 2 for Mac, I needed 4 upgraded villas. All indications on my screen were that I had them, but I wasn't getting "credit" for one. Only getting rent for a 2 ankh for one of them and the status in the upper right said I needed one more, but I was not able to upgrade that one to 3 and it had 3 ankh's next to it. I restarted the level. Problem is I lost scarabs by restarting. Not a huge deal, but frustrating.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 23, 12 11:08 AM
Pamster2011 wrote:Same issue as Flavorqueen - I get all the way to Level 42 and as soon as I go to build in the second spot, the game just freezes and I have to hard boot my computer. None of the suggestions for dealing with crashes work and I don't have time to sit on the phone with tech support during work hours. Without this game progressing, I can't get to the bonus levels. Game's good otherwise, just disappointed in this problem.

Hi Pamster2011,

I'm sorry to hear that the suggestions in our help article didn't help with the freeze issue you're having!

I do want to let you know that our Tech Support Team works with customers primarily via email. So if you'd like to have them take a look at things, you'll be able to work on some other troubleshooting with them whenever it is convenient for you.

You can read more about how to get in touch with them and send in the details of your issue in the post we've created here.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 23, 12 11:14 AM
dianeke wrote: On Level 16 of Pyramid Rising 2 for Mac, I needed 4 upgraded villas. All indications on my screen were that I had them, but I wasn't getting "credit" for one. Only getting rent for a 2 ankh for one of them and the status in the upper right said I needed one more, but I was not able to upgrade that one to 3 and it had 3 ankh's next to it. I restarted the level. Problem is I lost scarabs by restarting. Not a huge deal, but frustrating.

Hi dianeke,

From what you described, it could help to run the game in Administrator Mode. This will ensure it has all the permissions it needs to create good save files and run correctly. You can read more about how to make that adjustment in the help article here.

Our Tech Support Team would also be happy to take a look at everything and see what else may have caused the issues you were having on Level 16. You can contact them by clicking here submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by beew572 on Sep 26, 12 12:02 PM
Ive done everything they said,,, no good, i just wrote in and said if it isnt resolved id like a credit to get other game. I have several other games and havent ever had this problem. That leads me to believe its the game itself . Its a great game otherwise !

[Post New]by Elisa11 on Sep 27, 12 6:41 AM
Level 38: I don´t get money when I catch a thief. Nothing happens when I shake them - tried shaking for almost 2 minutes. Please HELP ME!

I started this level for 6 times, want work.....I liked this game - but now I am a little frustrated.....

Reinstalled the game, want work either...

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Sep 27, 12 4:39 PM
I really hate this I too am having freezing problems on the 40's levels....everything up to date....it worked up until now ....so really?......this sucks to have to go through all these dr. felix things when you KNOW everything is the way it should be...the game starts glitching at level 40....my computer? or the game????? so frustrating!

acerb
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by acerb on Sep 28, 12 7:41 AM
On level 36, after completing all the tasks, the only one that didn't register was the 2 figs and so I ran out of time. Can you tell me why this has happened and how to rectify the issue please?

dkkeyes
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

After freezing and rebooting my PC, I cannot relaunch the game

[Post New]by dkkeyes on Sep 29, 12 2:35 PM
I have run into the same problem many here have described, except with a twist. The game has frozen a few times (currently, I think I am on level 36) and I had to reboot my computer. This had worked in the past, however, this time, I can no longer launch the game. I've tried rebooting a few times to see if that would clear something, without success. I can now not finish the game. Please help!

[Post New]by CONSERLibrarian on Oct 22, 12 5:23 PM
I can get to level 41 just fine, then it keeps repeating level 41. I have finished that level 3 times. Each time I open the game, I am put back to that level. When I finish the level (never getting the gold), I get the screen with the hour glass and number of bonus points (always 0) and the continue arrow. I click Continue, and the game then opens again to level 41. I am running Windows 7 on a Dell PC laptop.

YEOLDHIPPY
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by YEOLDHIPPY on Oct 27, 12 1:47 PM
Mine freezes on me on Level 42 and I have to press control alt deleat to get out of the game.Great Game if it did not Freez on me.

JeanSki862
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by JeanSki862 on Nov 8, 12 1:07 PM
On level 33, When I used an elephant, I got a chain of continuous elephants going from the tent to the quarry. This chain of elephants kept going and a second one appeared when I tried to build a manor. Now I had two rapidly moving herds of elephants. What do I do?

kbne
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by kbne on Jan 1, 13 4:02 PM
I started playing PR2 a few days ago on my iPad and I just finished level 28 when the app closed on me. When I reopened it it landed on the My Palace screen and gave me my new element but takes me back to level 28 as if I haven't finished it. So I ran the level again and again but it will not recognize completing the level and go to level 29. I closed the app and tried shutting down my iPad but no go. Do I really have to start all over?

nanabare7
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

CAN'T MOVE PAST LEVEL 22

[Post New]by nanabare7 on Jan 3, 13 7:25 AM
I have finished level 22 with gold, and when I click 'continue' it goes to the map and level 22 is as far as it will let me go. HELP

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 3, 13 11:04 AM
Hi kbne and nanabare7,

When a game won't let you progress past a certain level, we do first suggest uninstalling and reinstalling, as this will often straighten things out.

But if that doesn't work, it's definitely best to start working with our Tech Support Team directly. They'll be able to collect more specific info about what's going on and do some more focused troubleshooting with you.

We go over how to reach them in the post I'm linking below:

How do I contact Tech Support?

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Chibicai on Jan 6, 13 11:03 PM
Hello,
I'm playing on an iPhone 5 and I have finished the game but I have not seen the bonus levels. I finished level 43 and it went to the cinematic. Then to the main screen. I thought perhaps I needed to have all gold timers, so I went back to the few levels that needed to be gold and successfully now have all levels with gold timers.

However, still no access to bonus levels.

I have not experienced any freezing or crashing with the game. I would hate to uninstall and lose what I've done especially because I have bought scarabs.

Please advise as to what to do in order to gain access.

Thank you.

Go to: