Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Art of Murder: FBI Confidential group play starting 1st September. All welcome to join

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 1, 12 7:33 AM
Jofer, what's the problem? Can we help?

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

Re:Art of Murder: FBI Confidential group play starting 1st September. All welcome to join

[Post New]by luvtoread on Sep 1, 12 8:02 AM
CFG- cuddle up on couch with some tea (lace it with a little
something if it will help-medicinal purposes, of course )
snuggle up on couch with blanket and laptop, and hopefully
start getting well.

I am remembering things about this game as I go along.
One thing I remember is...all that running back and forth
between Museum and FBI Headquarters.
Haven't they heard of fax machines??

Jofer-hope you come back and let us ease your suffering.

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Sep 1, 12 8:21 AM
I'm sure there are plenty of people that could offer some help for you Jofer. That is, after all, what group play is about.

I haven't started playing yet, but hope to get to it soon!

Edited on 09/01/2012 at 8:21:16 AM PST

Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

[Post New]by Jofer on Sep 1, 12 8:22 AM
Nah - sorry guys. It isn't a gameplay issue with me, it's that darn snarky attitude in the conversations - drives me up the wall. I know - I'm a goofball.

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Sep 1, 12 8:33 AM
Jofer, yes well I guess we can't help with that! I guess we can't all like all games can we?! I look forward to seeing you in another group play in the future then. (one that doesn't have that snarky attitude! )

Edited on 09/01/2012 at 8:34:17 AM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 1, 12 8:35 AM
Ok. I'm stuck. I have James' id. How do I get the number off it to use on the mobile?

birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by birdie5 on Sep 1, 12 8:46 AM
Hello - I am joining in the group play.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 1, 12 8:53 AM
Oh silly me! I'd only missed an entire room! I've stopped for something to eat.

[Post New]by TideWaters on Sep 1, 12 10:15 AM
I'm here as well and playing. This one is a real pixel hunt I must say.

Tide

yve501
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by yve501 on Sep 1, 12 10:23 AM
Hi all

I'm here and playing but I won't have much time to play today.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 1, 12 10:26 AM
Tide, use the magnifying glass at bottom right of screen.

Day 3 - subway. I'm not doing too badly for remembering this. It's not a bad game and was obviously received well enough for several sequels.

Edited on 09/01/2012 at 11:22:52 AM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 1, 12 12:25 PM
Day 5 - Cusco, Peru start. That's me finished for the day.

twin_mom
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by twin_mom on Sep 1, 12 1:25 PM
Yeah!!! Please count me in. Downloading as I type.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Sep 1, 12 1:44 PM
need some help replacing the ** golden statue with the pot. **

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 1, 12 1:47 PM
sunshinej, see my "golden body" spoiler half-way down page 1.

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Sep 1, 12 2:28 PM
I now have the *** golden figure which I put in the evidence room and find that the head is missing. I have James mobile from the floor-board and I used scissors on the cables. *** But I can't figure out what to do now ??

[Post New]by TideWaters on Sep 1, 12 2:40 PM
Marianne - Have you gone back to the supply room? Need items from there to extract info from the mobile.
Also, do you have cotton swabs from Lab? Also, need one more piece from evidence room if you don't have related to James.Tide

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Sep 1, 12 2:53 PM
Thanks Tide...I have been *** to the supply room and got a bunch of stuff and I have James ID, but I have not been to the Lab. *** I had tried everything else but that. Good, and thanks again.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Sep 1, 12 3:27 PM
hi all.

I did manage to get 1-2 hrs in today so I am now standing outside of a house.

Re lights I didn't know it was a puzzle so by luck I switched just one light switch on and it lit up the room.

Jofer -
I had a different problem, getting past the menial tasks at begining of game. Hopefully the next group play will be more to your taste.

I do wish I could pick up things when I see them, as I know I'm going to need them sometime!

Edited on 09/01/2012 at 3:28:25 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 1, 12 4:10 PM
You're not at the light puzzle, gingergal. That's in the museum.

Marianne, I missed the lab altogether as well!

Edited on 09/01/2012 at 4:11:03 PM PST

Go to: