Anyone like this game?

narquailan
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:Anyone like this game?

[Post New]by narquailan on Feb 12, 09 4:28 AM
Wasn't trying to be rude or offensive, sorry if I stepped on your personel toes. I liked the game & thought it was fun and all I was reading was a bunch of people whinning about the time it took to water the trees. Yes that is a bother I agree. But that is only one factor of the game and if that gets to you, I shutter to think how you handle little problems in life. Again sorry, I'm Military & look at things totally different from civilians. Should know better than to try to speak my mind. Didn't mean to upset you so much was only stating my opinion like the rest of you did. It is a good and fun game for those with the patience to play!

ttomm46
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by ttomm46 on Feb 12, 09 10:13 AM
Nice graphics..the rest got boring quickly.....the Gamezebo review was right on for me!..Painful and frustrating>

Just_Joie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Just_Joie on Feb 12, 09 7:11 PM
I wrote my post about liking this game already, before reading this thread. I have to agree with the idea of changing it a bit to exploit what was good about it.

The graphics were wonderfully done, but the pressure at times left no time to stop and appreciate the trees and scenery. Adding an option to play timeless, and more slots to plant a grove and enjoy them would have made this an entirely different experience and nicer. It has been too long since we had a Myst quality graphics extravanganza, and this could evolve into that with a bit of work and changing around. One could even have other than trees one has to grow to finish the area, for more variety in floral and similar graphics. "Mandragon" could have been a little jewel of a garden versus a tree not much different from the rest and less pretty than some of them.

There is a market out here for really pretty, low stress games to pass some time and relax, and this game tried, but failed in the areas where it attempted to please everyone. I'd have rather chilled with the watering and bug invasions and storms all at once, and grown more and had time to enjoy each level, given the choice.

Nevertheless, I finished it and it was ok, but I'll be curious to see what the developers come up with next.

Just my opinion,
just_Joie

[Post New]by Janey861 on Aug 24, 09 3:49 PM
I think this game is boring. I did the mistake of buying before trying, learned my lesson there :/

Paristan
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Paristan on Feb 27, 10 8:56 PM
I agree - UNTIMED VERSION PLEASE
I loved the graphics but having to rush spoils the ambience of the game. Still haven't gotten very far either!

[Post New]by AiBiWei on May 23, 10 7:14 AM
I enjoy it. It's not like other games and I understand that some people can find it boring, but I think it's simply relaxing. Graphics are beautiful and music is amazing. There is no untimed mode, but you have the free gardening mode to plant trees, create your own specimens and make experiments breeding new species.

I would like to have the usic in MP3, if anyone knows please tell me...

Thanks!

Go to: