Vitual Family

Rose427
Stingray
Stingray
4,519 Posts

Re:Vitual Family

[Post New]by Rose427 on Apr 23, 09 7:09 AM
I love the Sims, so I wonder how it will compare to that, I am going to go look for the demo

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 23, 09 8:02 AM
Picman said on Gamezebo that BFG will be getting this game, probably around the 6th of May.

deztoy
Flounder
Flounder
2,466 Posts

[Post New]by deztoy on Apr 23, 09 9:09 AM
It's available for download today @ Last Day of Work. Good to hear that Big Fish is getting it. I've been waiting very impatiently for it. I have all the others (VV's)

gardenbuns
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by gardenbuns on Apr 23, 09 9:16 AM
Virtual Family has been released......I just received an e-mail today from LDW. Hopefully, it will get to BigFish soon!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Apr 23, 09 1:04 PM
Hey Doobie
I got a turtle and I keep trying to catch that and some stranger paid me muchos dinero for my incomplete set of collectibles..and...and...runs out of breath...gotta go back to see what's new...I'm so busy looking at all the actions I have yet to really solve any puzzles!

..Oh yes Gardenbuns, I saw on Gamezebo where Picman wrote that this game will come to May 6...

Edited on 04/23/2009 at 4:27:57 PM PST

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Apr 23, 09 1:48 PM
I spent my next 500 on the baby boost since I'm trying to have 6 children........have 4 now and she's 37!

Haven't bought the turtle yet. Did you lose all your collectibles when the guy bought them?? I've fixed one hole in the floor and solved the garage problem. Finally got the tape in the store just a bit ago so haven't done the hose problem yet.

Started a new profile and got the tape in that store right away........no twins or triplets in that family either......

May have to give up on the idea of twins.......at least till one of my children inherit the house!

Candukay
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,319 Posts

[Post New]by Candukay on Apr 23, 09 2:52 PM
I'm not going to buy this game until BFG has it, even though I am SO tempted. Every time I play a Last Day Of Work game I always have to refer to tips in order to figure out the mysteries! But I am curious....does anyone know how to stop the oven fire?

Oh, and if you don't want to "spoil" it on here, please send me a message. Thanks!

Edited on 04/23/2009 at 2:53:58 PM PST

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Apr 23, 09 4:26 PM
My Reena is 37 too and had her 4th (3rd biological child) but she stays sooo tired I don't want to put any more babies on her !! LOL, like she's a real person , hahaha...
I'm trying to save up for the kitchen upgrade...5000 big ones...one of my twins loves to play "cook".
Yes, selling my collectibles cleared out my cache - no biggie, they show up so frequently, especially after a thunderstorm. I got over $800 and bought several household items, sheets and a fridge full of food.
Ahhh, the kids can do major household chores later, very, very handy.

Candukay: I popped in briefly at the LDW forum earlier and saw a hint concerning smoking appliances before I ran away. Apparantly it's an item sold in the store, you'll know it when you see it. I could be so wrong though, I left fast so I wouldn't inadvertantly see a major spoiler !!
I'll probably start a new profile after I do supper - ciabbata bread pizza, quick and easy....lol.
This game was so worth the year long wait .

Candukay
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,319 Posts

[Post New]by Candukay on Apr 23, 09 8:19 PM
memawclay2 wrote: Candukay: I popped in briefly at the LDW forum earlier and saw a hint concerning smoking appliances before I ran away. .

Got it thanks!!!

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on Apr 24, 09 12:00 AM
May 6 to BFG if you can wait

Picman

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Apr 24, 09 12:10 AM
Thanks Picman, what a have some more crackers

dewieee
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by dewieee on Apr 26, 09 10:58 AM
So, I downloaded the free trial. I love these type of games so was very excited. But it didn't take long to realize this is nothing like the sims games. The interaction is almost nil, the characters move slower than molasses. I could never get the bars to increase, despite feeding her or letting her sleep when tired. Like Virtual village, it is in real time so there really is nothing for you to do for a long time.

I really really wanted to like this game as I am so very bored with the games that have been released lately. The reviews of this game are really bad, most gave the game one star. I agreed with them.Might benefit you to read before buying.

Ok, off to the park. Hope everyone has a good day.

[Post New]by joanne6277 on Apr 26, 09 11:08 AM
Hi all i was wondering if anyone has played dress up rush and if so could they tell me how to restock the trolleys i carnt get past a certain level because one of the spinners stops is it just me or is it a script error?

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Apr 27, 09 9:15 PM
I think the ratings for this game is un fair! This isn't a game that someone can play for a little while you really have to give this game some time. I am on my second generation! Also they just came out with a new build that includes more things they can do! as far as putting out the fire you cant do that till you open the shed the clue to the fire is inside the shed!
This is a nice game its true at times there isn't a lot to do but it does grow on you if you give it time! I didn't like any of the Other Virtual games this is a first for me.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on Apr 27, 09 9:22 PM
Tapping my fins waiting for the 6th of May!

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on Apr 27, 09 9:34 PM
Tapping my fins waiting for the 6th of May!

Me too, blingy...got us a rhythm goin fer shure.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on Apr 27, 09 9:41 PM
If I could wind the calendar forward I would!

Cause then VV4 will be that much closer too

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on Apr 27, 09 10:00 PM
Lots of good games coming up!!!! Woot!!!!

Re:Vitual Family --- HELP!

[Post New]by TM_Dragonfly on Oct 29, 09 7:01 PM
I have 5 families going at once!

I haven't figured out how to put out the oven fires nor the dryer fires. I also haven't figured out how to open the shed door. Can anyone help me?

Have not seen any gophers ... what makes them come out? The cat?

Re:Vitual Family --- HELP!

[Post New]by scar1508 on Jan 24, 10 11:52 AM
TM_Dragonfly wrote:I have 5 families going at once!

I haven't figured out how to put out the oven fires nor the dryer fires. I also haven't figured out how to open the shed door. Can anyone help me?

Have not seen any gophers ... what makes them come out? The cat?

I dunno if you figure this one already but you have to open the shed in order to extinguish the oven fire.
to open the shed door you just have to get the door knob from the sand box. it´s in the top corner(looks like a door knob LOL) then your adoptee goes and fix the shed and then you send him to find the key down the welcome mat and opens the shed.
hope it helps!!

Go to: