[Post New]by Robcol on Sep 26, 12 10:40 AM
This silly little game is adictive!

chickenjools
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Reviews for E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures

[Post New]by chickenjools on Sep 28, 12 12:25 PM
Well this is an unlikely game. Yes it starts out slowly but it certainly gathers momentum. It does have small junkpile HO scenes which I usually loathe with a passion but I didn't mind them too much on this. I thnk it's because the game is so different to the usual offerings.

Those of you who abandoned it after a few minutes should maybe give it another go as it definitely improves. I love it but I also loved the Tiny Bang and that wasn't everyone's cup of tea either.

5 out of 5 from me. Thanks devs!

Sheila155
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Sheila155 on Sep 29, 12 8:08 AM
Just got round to playing this today----after filling my punch card for this month!
Wish I had played it earlier, as I would have bought this instead of what I did buy
Never mind, I will just have to wait a couple of days and buy it next month
What a refreshingly different game it is! I love any game that is more adventure than hog, but I do like to have a few hogs and some reasonably challenging puzzles thrown in. This game delivers on all points!
The hos are nicely and differently interactive. The first hos scene in particular was great with the rotating disc thingy for finding more items. This more than made up for the 'junk piles' that some reviewers have complained about. Personally that doesn't bother me too much, as I enjoy the challenge of searching for the items. After all, we are playing hidden object games!
You get to make choices occasionally, and apparently you can replay the game making different choices which will result in a different ending! When I came across this little detail on another site, that was the deciding factor for me. I MUST HAVE THIS
Much as I love all the dark themed games that abound at the moment, it is lovely to have something like this to play now and again as a pleasant diversion.
Like a few others, I nearly abandoned this before I gave it a chance,but I am soooo glad that I persevered. Those who didn't, don't know what they are missing! Come on,give it another go!

[Post New]by RenaissanceMom on Oct 4, 12 10:39 PM
What a fun, original game! According to a walkthrough I peeked at I'm about halfway through, and I've thoroughly enjoyed myself so far. Love the sci-fi theme and the quirky characters and tasks to do. It has a "Star Wars meets The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" vibe, which is all right by me. I like the decision-making options along the way, that's a bit different, and I'm enjoying the story as it unravels. Can't wait to see where it takes me.

ETA - Just finished it... well, one ending anyway. Awesome fun, several thought-provoking challenges and the promise of a different ending next time. It's been ages since I played a genuinely different kind of game here and I really loved it!!

Edited on 10/06/2012 at 6:20:01 AM PST

NiceZombie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by NiceZombie on Oct 6, 12 11:09 AM
This game had become one of my favorites, ever!!
I finished it twice, just to see the other ending, and it was completely different because I made some other choices in the game,.
Just fantastic! The art, sounds and music, everything is perfect! And for me, because I love sci-fi and exploring alien worlds , this game is almost too perfect.

More like these please

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Oct 21, 12 3:08 PM
There were no other likely games when I purchased this just to have something to play. The hint system was only OK and some of the things in the game were a real turn-off visually. I got to the 4th chapter (I think that's right) but didn't finish.

lookywho
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by lookywho on Mar 4, 13 2:58 PM
just finished this game would have been nice to had help with a walkthrough oh well I made it glad its over

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Sep 24, 13 10:22 PM
Played about 30 minutes and got stuck trying to figure out how to get the water statue. Without a walkthrough, I can't recommend this game.

Go to: