Re:Post any Awakening: The Skyward Castle technical issues here only

[Post New]by ClydiaKoch on Nov 20, 12 5:21 PM
I am stuck at the targets. I click on everything I can click on but nothing is responsive. I can put the viewer right on the target, hit the left and right button; even hit the enter button but no response! I had this problem in some of the other scenes (e.g. 12 gears), but exited the program and rebooted my computer and it finally responded and I moved on. That didn't work for the target scene. I'm stuck. I eventually uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice but no luck. Any advice? I'd hate to ask for a refund, but if I can't finish the game, then what other choice do I have? I've loved this series and want to continue to reunite find the parents!!! (Okay, I'm hooked! Please help! I have a PC MS version 2007,

[Post New]by Maxximus1377 on Dec 17, 12 1:24 PM
Hi there,

Having issues trying to obtain the old key before the castle, when i proceed down the path it wont let me use the dragon on the old vines to obtain the key. I have re-installed twice now but still with no success. Can someone please help

Iain

Unicorn

[Post New]by Nosaby on Jan 7, 13 3:09 PM
I'm playing on a Mac and I'm stuck at the HOG unicorn. I found the bandages and the flower and started the fire. I found all of the objects around the unicorn except the worm and and I can't complete the first aid kit because there is no way for me to move the bandages into the HOG part. I understand the worm is under the first aid kit but I am unable to move it.

I've tried uninstalling and restarting. But it took me right back to the unicorn. Is there a way to restart it from the beginning?

[Post New]by skaren on Jan 13, 13 9:27 PM
I've had problems with hidden object scenes in this game, the first time in the rabbit hole. Objects get lost behind other objects and you can no longer access them. In this game, you have to click one object onto another on the exact right spot (which is not necessarily where you think you should click) or risk losing your object forever. This game should be made to bounce the picked up object back to its original location if you didn't put it in the right place. So, I deleted my user and started over from the beginning. Then, it happened again toward the end of the game, I didn't like this game enough to start it over yet again. I wish Tech Support had suggestions other than "Uninstall/Reinstall and start from scratch". How about giving me my money back when I ask for it and telling the developer about the problem?? I'm considering switching to another downloading service.

[Post New]by ladybaskets on Mar 6, 13 8:56 AM
I am having problems with the cursor flashing so much you can't see where it is going. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times. The cursor is fine with all the beginning to the game; but once I click on play it starts to flash. thanks for your help

[Post New]by megumi_23 on May 14, 13 6:33 AM
greetings! I've already finished playing this game and want to remove it from my pc. But I'm having trouble in uninstalling the program. I can't find it under the Contol Panel. and when I go to the folder in the Program Files and click "uninstall.exe" it doesn't work. Badly need your help!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 14, 13 7:13 AM
Hi megumi_23,

Welcome to the Pond!

I am sorry to see you are having this trouble, that game sounds pretty persistent if you have tried to remove via the Control Panel to no avail.

So that we can have a look at what is going on here, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to take a look at this for you and provide some dedicated support!

Hoping this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by mebenana on Aug 26, 13 7:19 PM
I am at the end of the game where I freeze the gargoyle and then pour boiling water over it. I can't get the bow and arrows to aim at the rope holding the weight. I have tried every position on the screen. I am very frustrated. I am at the end of the game, I don't want to give up. I went to the walkthrough and it was no help.

[Post New]by shellyb2 on Sep 8, 13 3:39 PM
Please Help!!
I purchased the BF Awakening 2 game pack (Goblin Kingdom and Skyward Castle) for PC. I played Goblin Kingdom with no problems. In the second chapter of Skyward Castle I go to the front of the castle and I can't go in or burn the vines. The hint says to go in the castle. I click on the open doors with the arrow cursor and nothing happens.
I am on a Dell Inspiron 8600 with an NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5200 video card. I have updated my video card driver. uninstalled and reinstalled Flash Player and Shockwave, and then uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no change.
I restarted the game as a different player and as that player I can't select any of the items in the Unicorn hidden object game at the beginning. As a third profile, I also get stuck at the unicorn hidden object game. I have tried different modes (normal, casual...) and tried hints (It won't let me select the item it just showed me).
I have removed an reinserted the disc multiple times with multiple uninstall/reinstalls.

eaharo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by eaharo on Sep 28, 13 11:34 AM
I think I just posted on the wrong forum,so here goes....the lag between scenes is like nothing I have ever experienced before! What have people been doing to cope with this?

Go to: