RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:Reviews for Awakening: The Skyward Castle

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Apr 15, 13 5:50 AM
I loved the first two in the series, and #3 was OK, but this one is just disappointing. The graphics are well done, and it's a long game, but the storyline is almost non-existant. There are lots of puzzles, and many are different, but most have vague instructions at best. In the jigsaw puzzles, if you are not spot on with your cursor (to the very pixel) you won't be able to place the pieces. There was a connect the pipes puzzle that was full of leftover pieces and many of the correctly place pipes had open ends - usually forbidden in this type of puzzle.

I think the developers got lazy with this one. I can only give it , and that's for the graphics.

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Jul 24, 13 12:51 PM
I love all the Awakening games but then I love anything to do with the Fairy Tale world. Graphics were amazing, the characters were so loveable and as always it was quite the adventure!
So glad too that there was a map to guide. I don't think I could navigate my way around without it. Lots and lots of puzzles too which I don't mind.
I finally finished this game after so many starts and stops. I do hope there is another.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Feb 15, 14 3:50 PM
enjoyed this game . graphics colourful and mini games challenging. well done big fish

Go to: