Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Comments for Sable Maze: Sullivan River

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Sep 30, 12 1:41 PM
I don't like too many HOG's and never buy a HOG-game. But most are called HOG-Adventure-Puzzle game, so I try it to see if they are equally divided.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Sep 30, 12 2:04 PM
Hi fishes, how is every one today.I played the demo, and i was surprised I actually began liking the game. Does any one know how many chapters there is, for i used the study guide a bit and was at page 14 out of 15 when demo ended.I would hate to buy this game and be near the end.

Happy gaming every one.

fifegal
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by fifegal on Sep 30, 12 3:17 PM
Brendansoma1 wrote:I only played for a short while. The three fireflies around the hint-lamp are driving me crazy. And the journal sparkling when something new is added does not add to fun playing for me. Definitely a no buy. Too bad, cause it looks very good.

I totally agree about the fireflies; they were driving me crazy!I like the game so I placed a piece of cardboard over the area and it worked good enough for me to go ahead and buy!

MissMoraduke
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by MissMoraduke on Sep 30, 12 3:35 PM
I love the fireflys, but thats just me. I didnt find may HOS so I wonder what I was missing, I love Hidden Object scenes, is why I download and trial it. The screen seemed to move a bit slow when things went down in the inventory, I wonder if anyone else is having that problem. And I dont have a wide screen, wonder what I can do about it, it almost makes me not want to buy, if I can figure out how to get a wide screen on, I usually have them when the option is there.
Anyhow I think I like the game, Crazy trees? Reminds me of Lord of the Rings

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Sep 30, 12 3:42 PM
Hello All

I have just bought this game and am thoroughly enjoying it, just wanted to say to brendansoma1, like you I hated those sparkling fire flies, but I have come across things like this before and I just cover it up with a little bit of paper,Hey Presto they have gone from sight!!!

The game is so good don't be put off just by that.

Linda

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Oct 1, 12 11:26 AM
Hi Fifegal and Hapless.
Great idea! I will definitely try it

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Linochka on Oct 1, 12 1:39 PM
Same here.Thank's for Firegal and Hapless.My big coffee cup working great.

[Post New]by goodwinalana on Oct 1, 12 8:51 PM
I Bought this game I like hogs but also like the map it is so nice to have a map that you can jump instead of running back and forth.I also posted the length in another post.Again love the game well worth it in my opinion.I also notice in a post that they said the strategy guide doesn't stay where you open it it does.

Go to: