Re:Welcome to Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses forum

[Post New]by leslieangeletos on Feb 19, 09 8:40 AM
HELP! I dont know what to do. I am going in circles. I'm at test 2 talking to Isis. Dont know how to move the bird.

Edited on 02/23/2009 at 12:04:27 PM PST

[Post New]by claragene33 on Feb 19, 09 8:41 AM
this game is a real waste of time going around and around there are no hint really nothing for the time it took to download, i wish i could work on it .but what a waste of time

harleyrdr
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by harleyrdr on Feb 19, 09 2:09 PM
right click to access your inventory, then click on the partial cartouche you have to activate. It will show up on the top right of the screen. Find the overseer in the temple and click on him again. You should see a "tool" icon. He will give you the other piece of the cartouche. Go to the area where the mud brick guys are and talk to them.

[Post New]by Angieintown on Feb 19, 09 5:05 PM
Blimey, this game sounds like rubbish. Glad I didn't buy it!

[Post New]by philtphil on Feb 19, 09 9:18 PM
Im in the world of ptah and I have no knife to cat the rope with (any help)

Edited on 02/19/2009 at 9:19:12 PM PST

[Post New]by philtphil on Feb 20, 09 1:18 AM
philtphil wrote:Im in the world of ptah and I have no knife to cut the rope with (any help)

[Post New]by magicalnat on Feb 20, 09 1:43 AM
Ok, I was thinking of downloading this game, but the negative feedback has me thinking twice......
My original question was, before I saw all this feedback, is there an Egypt I & II...?????
However, if the state of play here is stale then I think I might just leave well alone. Thanks for the input guys....

Oh and for those of you that are put off buying LGF because of this game, please don't....I only buy LGF coz they're the best... Nancy drew, syberia etc etc You get your moneys worth and they can last for days and not hours, like some of the hidden object games that I have made the mistake of buying...... Shopping around BF IS the only site that you get real value for money....so enjoy something else, and thanks for the tip here....... happy gaming

[Post New]by mumziekins on Feb 20, 09 7:58 AM
You make manuals available or at least have basic info. on how to play the game.

[Post New]by leslieangeletos on Feb 20, 09 12:51 PM
blackcatgirl wrote:Hated this game - has no clues what to do - and have "walked" round the site several times and am now bored rigid. Waste of 2 hours download time and money.
Not a satisfied customer! Last time I buy a game without trying it - so no more LGF for me

[Post New]by cmdrtamen on Feb 20, 09 2:57 PM
Is there a manual for this game or a help menu of any sort? I've just started the game and don't find anything. I found the inventory menu, but don't know how to use all of the icons.

[Post New]by philtphil on Feb 20, 09 3:26 PM
[You can get the walk through at game boomers]

Edited on 02/20/2009 at 3:27:11 PM PST

[Post New]by cmdrtamen on Feb 21, 09 6:10 AM
Thanks for the help Phil! I found it and now my life is a bit less frustrating.

rope in cave .. knife has gone

[Post New]by chalkie1024 on Feb 21, 09 6:45 AM
wirevizslas wrote:I am trying to make musical instrument .. and want to cut the rope .. but my knife has gone .. can anyone help PLEASE .. I can't start again .. took me too long to get this far

Donna

Hi Donna, this happened to me & I got it back in the inventory by going back into Sakhmet's temple & clicking on anything in the inventory. Then I went back outside into the lava cave & it was back in the inventory.
I didn't know to do this, I was trying to do something else & it just happened to be there after.
Hope this helps...chalkie

[Post New]by chalkie1024 on Feb 21, 09 7:06 AM
Hi everybody

I like this game, it's very frustrating & yes it can get boring when your stuck & can't find things. I'm not that good at this type of game, yet, but since i've been doing them i'm getting a lot better. I like the large file games better than the smaller hidden object games as they contain more interest & last a lot longer.
All i'll say to the people who don't know wether to download it or not, because of negative feed back is, download it. How can you not for the little it cost's & as for the time it takes to download, have a bit of patience, you'll enjoy it all the more when you finally do get it....LOL

By the way, i'm 63 & love playing these games, keeps my mind young.......have fun everybody

Chalkie

PS...I've just finished Egypt III & I think it's very good. Yes it's bloody frustrating at the start because there are no clues as to what to do or collect, but isn't that what these type of games are all about.
There are more clues the further you go into the game & believe it or not, it does get easier.

Edited on 02/21/2009 at 1:55:48 PM PST

li45co
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by li45co on Feb 21, 09 7:26 AM

fate of ramses

[Post New]by li45co on Feb 21, 09 6:58 AM
Ok got into the game but now I am stuck any one out there who can help me,,,,I am in Aswan yard have spoken to Ouni giving him the documents,smashed my dolerite balls , accidentayl picked up the donkey droppings (they are still in the items list,know i´m going to need them later).
got Ouni´s permission to look for the The Dolerite Papyrus & talked to his wife Tuya. used all dialogues.She is then supposed to gives me permission to search,but she wont give it to me cant carry on the game till she gives it to me as I can not get though the small door by the tree...... some one help,what more do i need to do for her to give me permission

Welcome to Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses forum

[Post New]by marionbarrett on Feb 21, 09 10:09 AM
help I cant defeat the snake at the end of the game and alt f7 doesn't work any body got any ideas thanks

[Post New]by stardolphin on Feb 21, 09 10:25 AM
leslieangeletos wrote:HELP! I dont know what to do. I am going in circles. Found a door, but dont know how to open it. Found a missing piece,put it together,opened secret panel ,solved wall puzzel ,found particles on floor got out. now walking in circles. Talked to 3 guys but dont know what to do. The only thing I found was a torch, that dissapeared,what else & where is stuff, please help

Where do I find the torch to go through the secret passage?

[Post New]by chalkie1024 on Feb 21, 09 2:04 PM
li45co wrote:
fate of ramses

[Post New]by li45co on Feb 21, 09 6:58 AM
Ok got into the game but now I am stuck any one out there who can help me,,,,I am in Aswan yard have spoken to Ouni giving him the documents,smashed my dolerite balls , accidentayl picked up the donkey droppings (they are still in the items list,know i´m going to need them later).
got Ouni´s permission to look for the The Dolerite Papyrus & talked to his wife Tuya. used all dialogues.She is then supposed to gives me permission to search,but she wont give it to me cant carry on the game till she gives it to me as I can not get though the small door by the tree...... some one help,what more do i need to do for her to give me permission

To get Tuya's permission to look for the dolerite papyrus, you have to cure Ouni of his sneezing. Then go back to Tuya & talk to her & she will give you the "cobra of hypnosis" & her permission...

Hope this helps...chalkie

[Post New]by pnbqueen on Feb 21, 09 10:22 PM
I can't get anywhere just wondering around in what I guess is part of the temple. No one to talk to, no doors to open--- two torches that just take you to a dark corner. Wish I had not purchased this game.

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Feb 22, 09 12:04 AM
I agree this is a frustrating game, and quite slow to play, but the whole idea of these big adventures is to make you think and work out the puzzles.

To anyone who's really stuck, try the UHS website - they give you hints, not just a walkthrough, and sometimes just one of the first hints is enough to put you on the right track so you can solve the puzzle on your own.

Go to: