Farm Tribe 2

Re:Farm Tribe 2

[Post New]by pw5016 on Oct 9, 12 3:26 PM
thank you aaron, will check it out.

[Post New]by Mazoo83 on Oct 13, 12 9:02 AM
The last stone is brown and it's behind the warehouse.

perfamous
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by perfamous on Oct 18, 12 2:12 PM
Please help me. I have not played this game before. No instructions. I have the task move the container to workshop. Ive done that nothing happens. Please help & give me some directions. Ive been here for days now.

CrioGames
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by CrioGames on Oct 18, 12 9:24 PM
perfamous wrote: I have the task move the container to workshop. Ive done that nothing happens. Please help & give me some directions. Ive been here for days now.

To move the trash can, simply Click once on it with Left Mouse Button to Select it (the container will become translucent), then just Drag it to the glowing circle to the right of the workshop (near the bush).

Edited on 10/18/2012 at 9:25:39 PM PST

Berdyluvs
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Berdyluvs on Nov 11, 12 1:49 PM
How long is this game?? I just bought ice cream cake

melz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by melz on Dec 29, 13 6:04 PM
no1dougiefan7 wrote:I'm stuck with 71/75 pieces of the stained glass window. I've got all the butterflies, coins and the collection but I haven't seen another piece of stained glass in the past couple hours. Help!!!

Same problem. I saw in another forum where someone exited and restarted the game which worked for some, but not for others...I haven't tried that yet, either.

Anyone else have any suggestions? Been playing for a few hours with no more glass pieces. Altho, the last piece I did find was by accident, and I'm pretty sure it was sort of hidden behind the top of a building. If they're starting to "hide", how do we get them?

Go to: