Poutysmurf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Poutysmurf on Oct 7, 12 4:45 PM
mistie4u wrote:Storage full problem solved--I had to sell over stocked products that i harvested and than i could makethe reciepes and harvest more crops. Hope this helps. Thanks Bf for answering me but i managed to figure it out.

Thanks That solved my problem as well.

Game Not Working after saving Game

[Post New]by fairedust43 on Oct 8, 12 8:00 AM
Hi I left my game & saved it - when i went back in I could not click on my staff or the storage icon - I know other people have had this problem - so it is not my computer - is there going to be a fix for this?

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Oct 9, 12 3:43 AM
Heya fairedust43,

It might help to uninstall and reinstall your game when you find that you can't click on your staff anymore after opening the game.

Should you still not be able to click on parts of your game, I would recommend that you get in touch with our Tech Support, which will be more than happy to have a look at that for you.
You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this is helpful!

bfgBiwa

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 11, 12 2:22 PM
This forum sure was a help ~ as I have had the same problems most of you posted. I was enjoying this game until everything locked up and I couldn't find a way to feed my tribe (workers)....now what do I do????

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 11, 12 2:46 PM
Hi GeeBee,

If the game is freezing up when you play, you can try a couple things to get that working. First, I recommend ensuring that your software programs and drivers are up to date. Out of date programs and drivers are the most common cause of freezing issues, and our help article here has some information on how to do update those:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that's not working, please let our Tech Support Team know what you're experiencing. They can look into that further and hopefully find a solution for you quickly.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by violeta12345 on Nov 3, 12 11:36 AM
I have a problem with collecting leaves... I tried to restart game, even created other profile, but now i have 2 task with collecting leaf and can't move on... I am looking and searching for leaf for 2 days, and searched very inch of screen and still nothing...have some suggestion?

[Post New]by neferankh on Sep 12, 13 3:57 AM
Hi
I can't get my scientist to examine the tree roots have 1000 tech points what am I doing wrong?

Go to: