mkgermany
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Post any Where Angels Cry technical issues here only

[Post New]by mkgermany on Dec 1, 13 9:05 AM
I haven't seen this problem mentioned here. When I try to start the game, I receive the message "This program requires a security key. If you have one, select OK to enter it. " What should I input for the security key? I have already uninstalled and re-installed the game, but nothing changes.

[Post New]by KiwiDon on Dec 22, 13 6:17 PM
Marmite50 wrote:I have collected all the nails but only 3 show in the inventory. The game thinks I have 4 because when I press hint it wants me to go to the horse. Can you help with this please. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am having the same problem - is there some way to get around it so I can continue?

[Post New]by aghhhh on Dec 30, 13 11:10 AM
KiwiDon wrote:
Marmite50 wrote:I have collected all the nails but only 3 show in the inventory. The game thinks I have 4 because when I press hint it wants me to go to the horse. Can you help with this please. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am having the same problem - is there some way to get around it so I can continue?

I've only found three nails, and I can't find the 4th anywhere. The walk through is pretty useless and the hints keep redirecting me back to the horse. Where did you find your nails? I found one right next to the horse and one to the left of the tomatoes (the first entrance with the furnace). I don't recall where I found the 3rd one but ugh that 4th nail is killing me. It's halted my entire game. Can you help me find where they are?

[Post New]by aghhhh on Dec 30, 13 11:14 AM
KiwiDon wrote:

I've only found three nails, and I can't find the 4th anywhere. The walk through is pretty useless and the hints keep redirecting me back to the horse. Where did you find your nails? I found one right next to the horse and one to the left of the tomatoes (the first entrance with the furnace). I don't recall where I found the 3rd one but ugh that 4th nail is killing me. It's halted my entire game. Can you help me find where they are?

[Post New]by chris2525 on Dec 31, 13 11:53 AM
Hi,

I have this game for the iPhone and I seem to have found a bug and cannot proceed in the game.

The problem I have is that the game will not allow me to pop up the close up of the well in the village and so I cannot get the bars there to span the cart handles.

I've tried quiting the game and restarting it but that doesn't help. It appears like the game thinks I already have the objects that can be found there and so ignores my attempts to get the detailed view of the well.

Is there a work around for this technical issue?

Thanks,
Chris

[Post New]by chris2525 on Dec 31, 13 12:04 PM
Here's a quick follow-up to my last post.

So I figured one thing out. I think this issue can be reproduced by doing the following. At this point I actually have four books which means I must've gotten one of the books from the well. But I probably took the book and didn't take the wood and clicked off the the well. Now the game will not let me open the zoom scene on the well to get the wood.

So it seems because I got the book it thinks I have both the book and the wood. And so now I can't get the wood and I'm stuck.

So my question still is what can I do as a workaround for this problem.

Thanks,
Chris

[Post New]by Squirre104 on Jan 1, 14 1:41 PM
On the iOS version of the game, I'm stuck with the same problem that many other people seem to have. In the church, in the sacristy, I can't find the 5th wolf coin. The first 4 I found in the sacristy in accordance with the walkthrough, but the 5th, the one that should be hidden behind the books, is not present. The hint button keeps referring me to the empty slot and brings no help in finding it! Please solve this bug!

[Post New]by gameobsessed on Jan 28, 14 7:53 AM
i cant serve the soup because i dont have anything to mix with. when i hit hint button it tells me to go back. and when i do that and hit hint button it tell me to go back to kitchen. i have no way to move forward . i have bought so many games from you, and have not had very many problems. can someone help?

[Post New]by penelopejc on Feb 9, 14 1:26 AM
HI ! I have that game for my Surface in french. My problem is that the game thinks I need one more nail but it 's impossible to go back where I can find it.
Please help me asap. My Paypal is ok but not your game. Is it fair ?

Thanks

[Post New]by howardite on Feb 20, 14 3:26 PM
In the village,I cannot mend the cart. I have all the pieces. Its the sperator that is not being recognized, although I can see 2 pieces of it. Thanks

[Post New]by howardite on Feb 21, 14 4:37 PM
Does anyone ever answer these questions?I am still stuck as I cannot get the bars/wood from the well.

[Post New]by fuddly on Mar 19, 14 11:54 PM
I am unable to find the 5th wolf coin it is not inbetween the books and I cant go further...........help!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by asaylor on Apr 6, 14 2:18 PM
I am having the same problem with the nails. I think I missed the one on the desk leg in the infirmary during the midnight escapade, or at least it wasn't showing up in my inventory the next day, and it won't let me zoom in on the desk any more. I cannot go forward in game, bc it thinks I have all four nails when inventory only shows three. I see that this problem goes back many months, but no reply from big fish. I am playing on iPad.

Go to: