htbhills
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Reviews for Lost in Night

[Post New]by htbhills on Oct 11, 12 7:09 AM
This game appeared for me in Japanese, which I found slightly annoying. Athough I live in Japan, one of the reasons I joined BF is so I could find English language games. Apart from that issue, I think it's a nice, relaxing game with clear-cut goals ... something to play when you really don't want to have to think too strenuously about anything in particular.

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Oct 11, 12 5:28 PM
Good graphics, quite a lot of neat items to buy/upgrades. A few powerups to use. Under the 1 hr trial, I only play swap, there is also other modes such as groups which I didnt get to try--bummer!

Its an ok game to try if you got a free stamp. Its quite a delightful game with not too difficult boards to clear. I am not sure how to get those powerups, whether its through matching 4 or a certain number of matches. No need to buy powerups, but you can buy stuff like pumpkin patch, cottage etc and upgrade these. I didnt really read what these stuff does, maybe buying these (the cottage etc) gave you the powerups?

Rating: 3/5: Nice enough to play, good graphics, easy play

IsisRising
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by IsisRising on Oct 12, 12 7:19 PM
[b]I really enjoy this game.The graphics are very good and I really got a kick out of the snail racing. The game is relaxing and even the sounds are good. I would recommend it.

wiwalleye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by wiwalleye on Oct 14, 12 3:25 PM
Liked the game at first but now at level 44 I am frustrated. Too much to do and not enough time in timed mode. Bad enough you need to break the crates but then try to break double sets of chains and then try and clear the board. When you shuffle it doesn't help much. Not relaxing enough for me.

boofycat
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by boofycat on Oct 16, 12 6:21 PM
Thank you Big Fish. It is a long time since I found a good M3. The graphics are great, the gameplay smooth and each board is different which prevents the usual boredom setting in. It is a big game, I have already played over a hundred levels and there are still many buildings to construct. Loving it

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Oct 24, 12 12:31 AM
I bought this one elsewhere but just wanted to say that when I don't have another hog to play, I go back to this one and easilly get caught up in it. I like that it isn't an endlessly tediously M3, and the boards not only change patterns but sizes too, so some are longer and harder, and then they throw in one that is just a walk in the park. The power ups are satisfying to me, and there is always one available if I need it. I always play untimed so it is relaxing as well. I enjoy a game like this one now and then. I do have several though that I have never finished because I either got frustrated with increasingly difficult levels that sometimes seemed to go on forever, over and over again, or I just got bored with the same thing over and over again. This is one of the good ones, so thanks to the devs who made it. Obviously you have listened to your customer base, and it is appreciated.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 30, 12 2:34 PM
(Based on the demo): This is such a sweet, relaxing game! I played the non-timed version and enjoyed it very much. The game-play is smooth, the houses and such are adorable. The music is very nice. And it didn't even hurt my poor eyes! I absolutely love this game. It is a needed change from the creepy, scary HOGS I usually play.

Five out of five kitties (definitely!)

Edited on 10/30/2012 at 2:35:08 PM PST

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Nov 18, 12 6:16 AM
This game has just replaced Fishdom as my all time favorite match 3 game! What a total delight. I play these match 3 games while waiting for other games to download. I've played Fishdom for years, but this one is great. You can play in either timed or untimed mode and instead of building aquariums, you build a fantasy village. Just love it. Unlike Fishdom you can choose between different types of match 3. Briliant graphics. Really, you can't miss with this one. I give it a 5+ out of 5. Highly recommend if you like match 3

[Post New]by cskate on Nov 19, 12 1:56 PM
glitches on levels. recommend for children only . would never pay full price

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Dec 6, 12 6:49 AM
This is my first match 3 game, I played the trial and had to buy... I too love the relaxed mode, that's what I play most of the time ! I have way over 100,000 points and 2 buildings left, I'm going for 200,000 if I can ! I have just about completed the group mode that's my favorite ! After that I'll tackle the other two but they won't be as much fun . This game is great to relax and play while waiting for another game to download . If any one had told me I would love a game that all I had to do is mindlessly click on the screen I wouldn't have believed it lol ! I have since tried other match 3 games and find that the ones with a story is distracting... I think this will be the only game of that kind for me Love it !

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Feb 9, 13 9:01 AM
I really enjoyed playing this game for a while but it's too long, too many levels -- I got bored before level 100 (where I thought it would end; I built my 'village' long before that). Quit after level 102 because...just too much of the same matching, too bored with it. I loved it until around level 75 or so.

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Floraws on Feb 17, 13 2:23 AM
Loved it, but nobody commented anything about not being able to finish the game only with swap. I am not very fond of the other offers -- groups and rows . That was sort of frustrating. Also, I would prefer to have it in English language; pity there is no option for that.
Otherwise... nice, neat and delightful.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jun 22, 13 1:52 PM
I played the game for the full hour and I have a punch card code so will be buying it on Monday with the extra punch I get for purchasing.

This game plays in untimed, you upgrade a fun looking moonlit hill with cute houses, the music is soothing and essentially you can veg out looking at the pretty scenery for as long as you want.

It has a timed mode...however I am not one of those fishies who needs the caffeine jitters the timed games send me into....LOL I seem to end up feeling stressed on games that tell me to hurry up...

Get enough of it in real life. I highly recommend this game for those fishies that like a nice relaxing match 3. I never played it in timed mode so I would suggest trying it if you tend to like beating the clock.

all in all a nice game, excellent to unwind with...and perfect for children of all ages...and adults too!

PS- I see a few fish complaining of it downloading in another language. Mine was in English FYI. Have fun!

Edited on 06/22/2013 at 1:53:21 PM PST

Go to: