Re:Welcome to Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island forum

[Post New]by yellowtang7 on Feb 13, 09 7:12 AM
Thanks very much, prpldva. This game reminds me of Chip's Challenge as well, and they both remind me of Sokoban, the first computer game that I became hopelessly and wonderfully addicted to.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 13, 09 9:41 AM
jojo2311 wrote:Just downloaded the demo for this! It's a cool game actually!

I'm going away to work soon for 4 months, and am looking to download more games to take with me. Anyone recommend the prequel games to this one? If so, does anyone know the order in which they came out?

Thanks!

Hi jojo2311! Welcome to the forums! Big Fish has 4 of the 5 games- they are all good. Not sure of the order though..believe it is:

Wonderland
Wonderland Secret Worlds
Return to Wonterland
Wonderland Adventures
Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 13, 09 9:42 AM
yellowtang7 wrote:Thanks very much, prpldva. This game reminds me of Chip's Challenge as well, and they both remind me of Sokoban, the first computer game that I became hopelessly and wonderfully addicted to.

You're very welcome! I think I remember Sokoban- is that the little guy pushing the boxes around?

[Post New]by red_jeep_girl on Feb 13, 09 4:44 PM
Hi! This game looks fun to play but I am stuck right at the beginning. In the upper right corner I have the menu button but no backpack icon. I got the keys from the mayor, and the wizard tells me to walk to the gate and open my backpack.....but how do I get too it??

mdlady2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mdlady2 on Feb 13, 09 5:47 PM
how do i get in the temple? cant find the guy who knows how to get in thanks

[Post New]by midsyn on Feb 13, 09 6:25 PM
red_jeep_girl wrote:Hi! This game looks fun to play but I am stuck right at the beginning. In the upper right corner I have the menu button but no backpack icon. I got the keys from the mayor, and the wizard tells me to walk to the gate and open my backpack.....but how do I get too it??

The backpack icon will appear once you pick the key up. When you speak to the Mayor, the key will appear on the floor next to you - pick it up by walking into it. Until you do, you don't actually have the key (and hence not the backpack icon).

[Post New]by fibromite on Feb 16, 09 3:44 PM
I know this is going to make me sound dense, but I am stuck at the beginning of the game. I am at the springs in the cavern, (the first adventure) where I am chasing those little guys to bring them back to the wizard. I have tried every combination that I can think of to "bounce" through the gaps. I made it past the first part and got the gems on the left side of the screen, but I am unable to progress past there. Please help! This is making me crazy!

BaxieB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by BaxieB on Feb 16, 09 6:23 PM
Help! I'm stuck on Blink River and it's not in the Midnight Synergy walk through! I think there must be something on the screen that I can't see because I keep going round in circles. Can anyone give me a hint?

Nanner7506
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Nanner7506 on Feb 17, 09 2:19 PM
I am stuck at the beginning too. How do you jump up to get to the red button after you cross the turning plank right past the waterfall?

Thanks

irishgreen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by irishgreen on Feb 17, 09 3:47 PM
After reading how many fishes were excited to get this game, I tried the demo. I too could not get past the first part for bouncing. I tried for almost the full time and every direction and finally gave up. Maybe it wasn't the night to try and play.
Everyone else--have fun

sillyc52
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by sillyc52 on Feb 19, 09 8:08 AM
mdlady2 wrote:need help with sky machine try all numbers and nothing went to you tube but didnt see help for this section thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 19, 09 9:28 AM
sillyc52 wrote:
mdlady2 wrote:need help with sky machine try all numbers and nothing went to you tube but didnt see help for this section thanks

I think it's 1342

mdlady2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mdlady2 on Feb 23, 09 5:36 AM
stuck at second temple where you go back in time to replay levels how do i move on after that i have play all levels for back in time thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 23, 09 8:47 AM
mdlady2 wrote:stuck at second temple where you go back in time to replay levels how do i move on after that i have play all levels for back in time thanks

Go back to where you first landed- there is a teleporter to take you back...

mdlady2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mdlady2 on Feb 24, 09 8:41 AM
i am at second temple with 3 red teleports need to go in chamber but nothing happens i try every thing help please thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 24, 09 2:31 PM
mdlady2 wrote:i am at second temple with 3 red teleports need to go in chamber but nothing happens i try every thing help please thanks

go back down to where the mirror is and use the "Friend" Glyph

mdlady2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mdlady2 on Feb 28, 09 7:29 AM
stuck at island need one more blue key help thanks

BrightOne
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by BrightOne on Mar 2, 09 8:32 PM
HI
Yes this game is making me nut's but love it and stuck trying to get the second yellow key the trutle's will not go where I would like them to be so I can cross where the key is.

[Post New]by mzklever on Mar 3, 09 1:20 AM
mdlady2 wrote:stuck at a ace in the hole i know this is easy but cant get it help thanks

I spent two days on this level. I hate the ones that are all timing. Anyway, when you get to the middle section with the two different facing transporters:

Turn on your gloves.
Click on the bottom transporter.
VERY QUICKLY, click on the counter-clockwise direction switch

The bottom transporter will hit the top transporter and turn. Click the bottom transporter and let it go all the way to the bottom.
Once it turns around, click it again and immediately click the top transporter. The top one should move down a space, blocking the bottom transporter in the center.

Click the counter-clockwise direction switch again. The bottom transporter is now facing forward. Hop on!

When you get to the fire flowers, notice the transporter on the other side of the wall is facing the wrong way. That means you have to hit it twice, so be fast. When you see the fire flower head pull back slightly, quickly run to the transporter, hop on, then hop off and run back behind the wall.

Wait until the fire flower head pulls back again, then make a run for the transporter. This requires perfect timing.

Once you get across, stand between the two fire flowers until their heads pull back, then move forward a step. The flowers will fire, each destroying the other. After they are gone, get both red keys, unlock the red gates, and get the star!

Good luck!

mdlady2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mdlady2 on Mar 3, 09 5:58 AM
stuck at sundog island cant get last key in trees dont see anyway to get it help please thanks

Edited on 03/03/2009 at 5:58:59 AM PST

Go to: